So yeah, that's my sign I made (my mom helped do the gluing) it is very easy to make,
1. find a board the size you want.
2. find some lace or any material you wish for.
3. find a button or anything of your choice.
4. cut two piece's of material, one long and one short.
5. wrap the long one around the long side of the board and tie in the back.
6. wrap the short one over the long one on the short side and tie in the back as well.
7. tie a piece of tread around where the two piece's of material meet.
8. then flip it over and cut off the extra material.
9. glue on the back where it needs to be.
10. glue on your button and wait for it to dry.
Oh and you can use a hot glue gun. :D
Does it look nice?
Will you make one?