Saturday, January 19, 2019

Top Ten DISNEY Cartoons

There hasn't been anything exciting happening here, so I decided it would be fun to do a top ten DISNEY cartoon movie post. So, here it is! *laughs* Another top ten post. Sorry if you are getting kinda tired of these, let me know if you are.


1. Lady and the Tramp.
This movie, I have loved it sense like, forever! *laughs* Disney is my favorite.



2. Lion King 2 Simba's Pride.
eeeeek! I absolutely love this one. We own every single one, but I personally own this one.



3. Peter Pan.
Oh, this movie always makes me cry. I love it.



4. Big Hero 6.
When I first watched this I almost died in the beginning, but if you've never watched it I won't tell you why. *laughs* You'll have to watch it to find out! *giggles*



5. Winnie the Pooh.
Ok. So Pooh has been in my house sense way before my time. It was always there and always will be. *smiles* It gives me such a warm feeling. *sighs*



6. Robin Hood.
*sighs* There is such good memories with all of these movies. *laughs*



7. Oliver and Company.
Love it. It has AWESOME songs. *laughs*



8. Cinderella.
I own this one and the second one. Love them both.



9. Tangled.
So, who doesn't love this movie? Everyone loves it, right?



10. Aladdin.
This movies makes me think of my Grandpa's house. I love it. *sighs*


There. Finished. 
Have you ever watched any of these, if you haven't, I'm sorry, but you haven't lived. *laughs* 


9 comments:

  1. Winnie the Pooh!!!! I like these top ten posts! Keep 'em coming! *winks*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh are some of the best!! I agree that Winnie the Pooh just gives you a warm/fuzzy feeling. <3 I don't mind these top 10s! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie-the-Pooh! Oliver! Peter Pan! Robin Hood! Sigh... such good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, yes to ALL of these!!

    Especially Tangled, Winnie the Pooh, and Robin Hood, so many good memories. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady and the Tramp, Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh and a few others I've watched. Great post! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete