Wednesday, May 11, 2022

What would you do if I said... GOODBYE?


 *blink blink* 


You read the title right. I am thinking about saying goodbye to blogging.. I don't get many comments, it feels like no one is really reading my blog and it just feels like it may be time to say goodbye. *sighs* I don't really want to say goodbye. Not truly. But life has been so crazy and it feels like I don't even have time to sit down and write out a post.
The energy has gone out of me. I want to write posts but I can't seem to get the words out and write them down in a way that people will enjoy. 

I'm graduating this month and a lot of change is ahead of me. I feel like I, at least, need a long break from blogging. *shrugs* (what do you guys think?)

It feels like life hasn't had time to slow down and let me just... breathe. A family matter came up so I'd been quiet. And all that time I had been pondering, "should I quit blogging?". I still don't know if I want to flat out quit. But I might take a break for awhile, and not post as often. *shrugs* Who knows. 


Change. 

I said, a lot of change is ahead of me. And it's true. I'm graduating this month (but won't be doing a big party or anything until July) My brother is getting married next month, we may be moving out of our tiny old house, and I just have this feeling of... "it's all happening so fast." But I am still eager and excited even with all those feelings. (I don't make much sense I know *face palm*)

So, in any sense, I need a break from blogging for the moment. I may come back, I'd hate to leave all you wonderful friends I have made through the blogger world. So I hope to still pop in now and again; we'll see what God has in store. 

I am eager to graduate, get done and take a breath and just breathe for a moment. I know God is in control of my future and He knows where I am supposed to go in this life; and I'm leaning and trusting in that. I've been doing a lot of praying these days. About a lot of things. And thanks be to God I can say I am at peace with where I am in life, and where I may or may not be going. I know He is forever beside me, guiding me all the way and holding my hand through the simplest to the hardest of things. 


So my dear friends, this is goodbye. At least for now. I hope to come on here again but we'll see. I pray God will continue to guide each and every one of your through this life. You may have hard roads ahead of you, but remember, God is forever faithful. If you trust in Him and turn to Him in every trial, they won't seem so great in the long run.




 Jesus loves you and so do I. Have a good day, and God bless you all. <3




24 comments:

  1. Awww! What would you do if I said... GOODBYE?: I'd be sad, and then I'd whisper "....I'm doing the same thing...."
    I hope you'll be back, Liberty! I love your posts. But I get it. Praying for you in this new time of life! <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...! You're comment made me smile, honey.
      Thank you for saying this! I loved hearing it!!

      Delete
  2. bye liberty!! I really enjoyed your posts, but i get it... a lot of change is ahead of me to! My bro is getting married also, andddd i just graduated as well! Its a really awesome feeling but wow is it a lot of change and looking to the future with anticipation!! God bless, Leah Martin. lelereneeslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodbye!! Awww... yeah I hear ya. God bless you too!

      Delete
  3. Honestly, I nearly cried when I read this. xD I completely understand your reasoning and I know that it can be very difficult to keep up with life and blogging, especially when it feels like no one is reading your posts. I hope you listen to God and follow wherever He leads you, whether that's away from the blogosphere permanently or not. Just know that your posts were always one of the highlights of my week and I have greatly enjoyed keeping up with your amazing life for the past few years! I'm sad to see you go but I encourage you to enjoy this new chapter in your life when so many changes are happening. Thank you so much for all the time, effort, and love you put into writing these wonderful posts. They have really brightened up my days! (You've always been one of my favorite bloggers. ;) I pray God blesses you and your family. <333 Much love!!!
    ~Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, girl!! I'm sorry. (I seriously felt so bad for you when I was writing up this post, honestly *hides face*) Awwww thank you for being so understanding and your kind words. <3 (to brighten you up a bit, I think I'm not going to say goodbye forever. *winks* It's just gonna be a break. I'm hoping to get back into it after my bro's wedding *winks again*)
      Awwwww giiirrlll!! Knowing that my posts were one of your highlights of the week makes me so happy!! (just for that I'm definitely coming back *laughs*) Awwwww! (sorry, but your comment seriously made me so happy) Thank you, Lydia!! God bless you too!! <33

      Delete
  4. Honey! I won't lie I'm a lil sad. But I also know where you're coming from. And I understand soooo much! Besides that...I'm gonna BE HERE for your life in person after next month! Always look to Jesus no matter the test he's putting you too. He's always faithful..of that he has promised. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, honey.. I'm glad you understand it though! Ahhh I KNOW!!! I can't wait! * smiles and hugs you* I love you too!!!

      Delete
    2. We're gonna need pics from the wedding!!!

      Delete
    3. *laughs* I'll be sure to share some!

      Delete
  5. This is sooooo astronomically sad! I LOVED your posts! True, I didn't comment much, but always read each one, But i get it. I'll miss you Liberty! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I'm sorry!! Don't be sad! *laughs* Well I'm glad to know you always enjoyed them! (I hope to be back!) <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Aw man, I read every post you put up and I love your photo dumps! You're always the blog I check at the beginning of the month :) will really miss this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww girlly!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! (I hope to maybe be back after June sometime..)

      Delete
  7. LIBERTY! NOoooo I just found this lovely blog, and I've really enjoyed following along. Thank you so much for sharing everything with us:)) God bless in everything you do, I pray that his light will shine on you! I can't wait til when you come back on here again someday ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hides* I'm soooorrrryy! I'm so glad my blog seemed to be enjoyed. Thank you!! I'm glad you'll be looking forward to it ;)

      Delete
  8. Prayers and blessings on this next stage of life! God's got ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl! i still read your blog! and i don’t read many blogs anymore. i understand you taking a break bc it takes so much time to write posts and it’s hard to know if it’s worth it! and i get what you are saying about a lot of change about to take place in your life! becoming an adult is freaky and there’s so many decisions that you will make that will determine how the rest of your life plays out! that’s why we can’t go wrong doing everything God’s way and including him in our decisions!
    xxxx love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeey! It's been awhile! Awww you're so sweet. Yeah you got that right!
      Love ya! xxxx

      Delete
  10. I'm sorry you feel the need to say goodbye, I honestly don't comment a lot- which I should. Sometimes I don't know what to say, or I'm in a rush, and forget to come back to comment. *grimaces*
    I do hope whatever you choose, that you'll continue to follow God with all your heart. And that He'll guide in the correct steps in which you should take. I understand change and having to say goodbye to certain things, its hard but sometimes needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's okay. I guess it's just time for a break if not goodbye. Awww it's okay! I'm glad to find out ppl actually cared enough to read it.
      Thank you!! <3 <3

      Delete
  11. Awwww Liberty girl! *cries* I gotta say, this news has made me really sad, but at the same time I'm glad that you've recognized the need to step back on blogging right now. I can see so much maturity and wisdom on your part with that. <33 I know I wasn't always great at keeping up with commenting (I'm so so sorry about that and honestly regret my lack of consistency there) but I always enjoyed reading your posts--whether they were beautiful photo dumps, updates from life, or those stunning drawing tutorials *all the heart eyes* (I still want to be notified if you start selling your artwork.) ;) They all brought such big smiles to my face!!! So that said, I'm really gonna miss you and your posts, but I hope you have an amazing break (temporary or permanent)! I'll be praying for you in this new season of your life and I already know that God is going to use you to do beautiful things and make an incredible impact on people's lives! (You already have with mine!) <333 You are such an amazing friend and I hope you know how special you are to so many people!!! Keep shining your light for Jesus, Liberty, and may God bless you and your family! *sends you lotsa love and hugs* <3333

    P.S. Just wanted to let you know that I watched Psych: The Musical and LOVED IT. XDDD (Shawn really does have a gorgeous voice!) XD I'll honestly always think of you whenever I think of Psych! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, Victoria! I'm sorry! Awwww you're so cute and sweet. Oh girly, it's fine! Ppl get busy and don't always have time to comment. Awwww I'm so glad you enjoyed my randomness of posting! (lol okay I'll try to remember that) Awww I'm so glad. Thank you!! Awe! *melts* (you're so sweet) <333 *hugs you* <333
      Thank you for you adorably sweet comment. It for real made my day.

      *laughs* I knew you would!!!! xD (lol he does) Awww! I think of you now when I watch it too. ;)

      Delete