Thursday, November 4, 2021

Photo Dump || October


hello lovelies!


I can't believe October is already over and we're in November! Like... *mind blown* How in the world has this year flown by so fast? We were just starting it I thought? Sooooo much happened this year; but that's for another post and another time. *winks*


Had nice weather and really enjoyed the crisp, but cool days. <3

Painted some Christmas paintings because I was asked and I felt like it. *laughs* 

Realized I was going to SD and went and bought clothes for our trip!

Went to the pumpkin patch with my family (minus the bro) and made a music video about it!!(I will share that after this post at some point, don't worry. *winks*)

Went to town with the sisters to get some more stuff for SD trip and we got TacoBell for lunch. *licks lips* It's good, okay? Oh! And I bought myself some new boots! *heart eyes* 

Did a drawing and really liked how it turned out. *grins* 

Lived life. 

Went to SD! *laughs* Read about it here, here, and here. xD

Came home to a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. place and have been loving the weather sooooo much! *hearts for days*

Took pictures a lot because it's been sooooooo pretty!!! 

Went to Carson and Mindy's for potluck supper on Sunday and had a really good day. Spent the first half with my family, then went to Carson and Mindy's and then back home where we ended the night with some good ol' sibling time. *winks* 

Got a new phone!! (because my other one was dying) I love the camera and now I can't stop taking pictures with it. xD

Went Christmas shopping with Damara and Danielle! I actually got quite a few people done and I'm sooooo excited for Christmas this year some reason! *laughs*




Currently reading\read: 

"Flint" by Louis L'Amour
"Love Finds You In Groom Texas" by Janice Hanna




Currently watching\watched: 

"Magnum P.I." 
"Blue Bloods"
"The Parent Trap"
"Wings"
"Adam-12"
"Emergency!"
"Laramie" 


Now for the pictures. *winks* 





So intently reading. *heart eyes*





I almost didn't add the words but I was brave and did. *laughs*








Shopping with the big sis to get myself some clothes. <3
(had a full punch card so it was free coffee for me! xD)

Going to The Patch!










My pumpkin. <3


My baby doll!

Ah, I love that kid.




My new boots!

Jamie Reagan (from "Blue Bloods")

Hiding under the blankets. xD


Going to SD!



Stopped at Auntie A's and she made me a lavender Italian soda. *licks lips*
















Sooooooo pretty!!





Watching one of my favorites.... "Emergency!" 



Going for coffee with Damara. <3

New camera! (Can you tell?!)





Going Christmas shopping!


*laughs* What can I say?







I love my mountain.





Ahhh I love that kid and my camera!




Riding with Brother Bear to Carson and Mindy's. *hearts forever*


Can't believe she's getting so old!!

Matthew!

Kate!







Whew! I gotta start getting my posting more on "schedule" like I used to. *laughs* I hope you had a great October and are having a wonderful start to your November! Have a wonderful day and God bless. <3 




8 comments:

  1. New phone cameras are the best! And I love your new shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that camera is amazing! what kind of phone is it? My little sister is sitting here with me and ooing and ahhing over Kate 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know!! It's an iPhone SE 2020. Haha, awwwww that's adorable! *heart eyes*

      Delete
  3. Love it. Always love your photo dumps. (Super cool that I'm in this one.) Kate just melts my whole self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm glad. *winks* (yes that was amazingly awesome) Ah I know!

      Delete
  4. Love this!! Your paintings are soo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete