Monday, November 8, 2021

The Pumpkin Patch || V I D E O


hello lovelies! 


(I had this post typed out and ready to post awhile ago but life got busy; I went to SD and I kinda forgot about it. *hides* We went to the pumpkin patch back in October. *sheepish look* But! It's here and I hope you enjoy. *winks*)


Me, and my family (excluding Chancy because he was getting home from a stay away) went to a pumpkin patch on some Saturday (I can't remember exactly when) and I must say, it was a lot of fun! 

Kate had a grand time; squealed at every pumpkin she seen, the kitty in the barn, the many dogs that were there, and the ponies she even got to see! 
We went through a one acer corn maze, got turned around a bit, but eventually made it out! *laughs* Me and Kate led the way, and I had Kate pick which direction we were going. She loved it! *laughs* And when we found the exit Kate squealed and said, "We're not lost!" xD

So, I thought it would be fun to do a little video of our little adventure and share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it! 







I hope you enjoyed watching! Have a good day and God bless!



2 comments: