Monday, November 1, 2021

South Dakota || Pictures

 hello lovelies!!


It's all the pictures from my trip that I promised you!! I hope you enjoy looking at them!! 

(If you missed the moments post, go HERE




I did NOT look like that when we got there... just saying. xD
(my hair was a mess, my face as gross... I was just a mess)




With Shiloh and headed to switch trucks and jump in with Gabrien!

In Wyoming; it was SO pretty!

The last "mountain" I seen for a long time. xD

Freshened up and heading to Brynna's!

Finally clean, and exhausted... I think it was around 11:00pm and I fell 
sleep immediately. 



Brynna's cute self. *winks*


That was really good coffee!!

Awe I miss you!!!!


<3


We climbed up that crack in the rock... it was fun okay?

Now I have to admit, this place was pretty!



Molly, Maybel, and Brynna waaaaay up on a rock. *laughs*


A place where my relative jumped the river... (aka, Jesse James)

Beautiful Molly. *heart eyes*


A teddy bear I bought for Kate. <3


I miss these girls!!




The "haunted" wood. 

My teddy bear "Wayne" *laughs at our inside joke* and candy. xD




I some reason love this picture. *heart eyes*



*laughs* We were in a weird mood that night. xD

Me and my Wayne... <3 xD


And we're heading home! 
(I didn't take as many pictures while we were there as I would have thought..... I was
too busy living and enjoying my time to stop and take pictures I guess)

A drawing I did on the way home.

*laughs* I just had to buy them.

Trees and some hills!!!! *laughs*



xD

Ended up making it home at 6:00am after 24+ hours of driving and maybe
four hours of sleep total... yeah we were all dead tired and went to bed and didn't 
wake up until 10:30am. 

And this cutie was happy to have us back!!!

And it's so pretty at home!!!!





Well, I hope you enjoyed all those pictures! I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed my time in SD with some pretty grand girls. *winks* Have a great rest of your day, and God bless! (can you believe it's already November?!)



6 comments:

  1. Awww looks so fun!
    Isn't it crazy! Happy November!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIBERTY! Did I ever tell you how glad I am that y'all came?!*winks* love that we got to make so many memories! And I'm proud of you for admitting Palisades is pretty! It's one of my favorite places ever.
    (PS I love all our inside jokes..we've got alot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRYNNA! Yes you have!! *laughs* *winks* Me tooooooo! lol, I thought you would be! I can see why it is. ;)
      (lol, I love it too... hehe we kinda do)

      Delete