Thursday, November 25, 2021

Things I'm Thankful For

(my last years Thanksgiving meal)

hello lovelies! 


I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family and friends! Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought what better time to post a post of things I'm thankful for? Today I will be gathering with my family at my grandparents place and so I scheduled this post to go up while I'm enjoying my time. *winks*



I am thankful for............  

Jesus - family- friends- new friends(aka Brynna and her sisters) - Lottie - coffee- time spent outdoors- painting- drawing - my bedroom- my wonderful family- Kate and Baby E #2 - Brother Bear - sibling movie nights - family get togethers - icy mornings - blankets - warm socks - water- fires in the fireplace- frost- fluffy clouds- blue skies - rainy days - foggy mornings - a blank piece of paper waiting to come to life - paints - dark pencils - time spent with my family - my firefighter coffee cup - clothes - my baby blanket- walks with Lottie - times riding with the bro - snail mail(even though I don't get much, lol) - the ability to send Damara pictures through text(she got a new phone!! yay!) - prayer - Christmas time is coming - hot tea - apple cider- sweaters- sunshine - 




What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Tell me in the comments below! I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving and may God bless you! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment