Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Eeeeek! BIG NEWS!!


Ok guys. This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. Like, WOW! *laughs*
The other day my Sister and her husband face-timed us in the morning. My Dad told all of us kids to go into the office\laundry room. I was so confused when I walked in, there was Felicity and Josiah just sitting there grinning. I thought maybe they bought tickets to come fly here, but, no. 
Are ya ready?!! *drumroll* 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Keep scrolling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're almost there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 My sister's gonna have a BABY!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm finally an Auntie! I have waited my whole entire life for this time to come!! *grins huge* I have hardly been able to stop smiling all the time. *laughs* 

So, there you have it. My sister is pregnant. *squeals* I'm so excited. But prayers would be appreciated. My Mom got really sick when she had babies, so we are all praying Felicity doesn't get that sick. *sighs* I'm just so happy. *smiles* 



                

16 comments:

  1. I feel your joy! My oldest sister is having her first baby soon too! 😍😍😱πŸ₯° I’m so excited! *high five for being aunties* congrats!πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΌ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives you back* Thank you so much!!! πŸ’–πŸ’•

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Being a auntie sounds fun! *winks*
    I love babies! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It will be! *winks*
      Me too! I'm the youngest of the family, so I never really had babies in the house, so I'm so excited!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! My nephew was just born in FebruaryπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Oh, how nice, congratulations to you too! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

      Delete
  4. I knew it right when you said "The other day my Sister and her husband..."
    That is so awesome!!!!! I love babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* I thought people might guess right away!
      I knoooooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Somehow I guessed that!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! That's so exciting!!! :D Praying that your sister and the baby are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I is!!! Awe, thank you so much, this comment means a lot to me!

      Delete
  7. I'm happy that you're so excited! <3

    ReplyDelete