Monday, March 4, 2019

Top Ten Sleepover Movies


Hello there, I thought it would be fun to do a top ten sleepover movie post, so, here it comes!!! *laughs*

|| The Greatest Showman




|| Wild hearts Can't Be Broken

  


|| Pride and Prejudice



|| Tammy and The Bachelor




|| Gidget Goes to Rome





|| Ice Castles (2010)



|| Meet Me In St. Louis



|| Calamity Jane




|| Princess Diaries 


 So, I think this is actually from the one below, but we can pretend, right? *laughs*  

|| Princess Diaries Royal Engagement 




So there you have it. Sorry some of them are blurry but, that's the best I can do!! *gins* 



14 comments:

  1. These look good! I have watched both of the Princess Diaries Movies, and then I have seen Wild Hearts Can't be Broken! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! Really?! Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, it like my favorite movie because Al is so sweet and considerate. It's a really cute true story. ;)

      Delete
  2. The Greatest Showman and the Princess Diaries are really great movies! And I love Meet me in St. Louis<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these movies!! Princess Diaries is so funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've seen The Greatest Showman, Pride & Prejudice, and the Princess Diaries movies, but I'll have to check out these other ones! I've always wanted to watch Meet Me in St. Louis, but have just never gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all of those ones! Yes, you will!
      It's a very good watch!!

      Delete
  5. Looks like good movies! I've watched several of these with you. *Laughs* Is The Moon Spinners now on your favorites list? I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, yep! *laughs*
      *giggles* Uh, duh! *laughs* I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  6. Defiantly telling my cousin Lily about these for our next sleep over!

    ReplyDelete