Friday, August 21, 2020

Campout || VLOG


*excited squeals* 

Okay. So after much thought, I finally decided to share with you all a vlog me and Damara did when we went camping!!!

I was trying to figure out if I should post it or not because, well, I do not like my voice and laugh. *cringes* But I mean, I think everyone watches a video of themselves and think they sounds weird. Or is that just me??

I hope you enjoy this. And guys, I act just like myself in this video so don't be scared away. *laughs*


(I posted this on Daminika's channel just so you know. *winks*) 








Whew! I can't believe I posted that. *sweaty face* *laughs* I hope you enjoyed it though! *winks* Have a good day! God bless! <3 

20 comments:

  1. I LOVED this!!!!!!!!!!! I feel the same way about my voice on my videos too. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad!!!!!! Lol, yeah I'm pretty sure everyone does. xD

      Delete
    2. You should start a Chanell i would love to see your videos if you do some! ^_^

      Delete
    3. *laughs* Yeah, I sort of joked about doing one but we'll see. ;)

      Delete
  2. I watched part of the video, and your voice sounds just like when you write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, really?! I never knew that could happen. *laughs*

      Delete
  3. Fun video!! Campouts are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was SO fun to watch! Listen. Your voice is not weird at all. Not one bit, okay? Hahah. A bear?? 😖😖😖 that is CREEPY. We don’t have bears around here which is nice lol😝 my sis and I are going to camp out in our pasture sometime! We haven’t done it yet cuz we’ve been busy Tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Awe, okay. If you say so. *winks* Thanks. <3
      Yeah, it was pretty scary to have a bear right there but we lived. xD Really?! It just seems so weird to not have bears around. *laughs* Oh, sounds like a ton of fun!!

      Delete
  5. Aww how fun!!!

    btw... I am really curious to know how you made your labels cloud down at the bottom of your blog? I really love it!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!!

      Ummm.... I'm not 100% sure. *laughs* I just think I went to 'theme' and edited it until it looked that way. But I really can't remember. Sorry!!!

      Delete
  6. So fun! I think you and I would really get along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this video so much! It was fun to see you in real life! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did! Yeah, I was a bit nervous to show it but hey, I did it. ;)

      Delete