Thursday, August 6, 2020

Behind The Blogger || T A G


hello there! 

I know, it feels like forever since I posted last. (or is that just me?) But I'm here again so don't worry! *winks* I've been kind of busy. I guess life has just been happening so I don't have much to write about. *winks*
Anyways, I was tagged by Leah, over at Sunshine Of Mine for this really fun sounding tag and I can't wait to do it. Thanks for tagging me!!



R U L E S :
Thank the person who nominated you^^^
Answer the questions
Pingback to the creator: Ellyn
Nominate 5+ bloggers




Why did you start blogging, and why have you kept blogging? 
Hmm... Not for any reason really. All my sisters had blogs and I just wanted to be like them, so way back in 2017, I started this blog here. *laughs bc some of the posts I used to do were, well... awful!* 
Now, the reason I kept blogging is, I love to see what everyone has to say. Share my thoughts, life, and anything really. It's just a thing that makes me happy so I haven't stopped. *winks*


What is your type of blog posts to write?
Probably, art posts, photo dumps, and stories. *shrugs* Not sure but maybe. *laughs*


What are your top three favorite blog posts?
Ooooh, this a hard one because I have like, a ton of favorites. *laughs*
I like all four of my "adventures" posts, and my drawing one. *grins*


What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Hmmm.... *thinks* Listen to music, watch a good show\movie, and read the Bible.


What are three of your favorite things?
Boy. I have a lot of things that are my favorite. *laughs* Let's see... I guess I'll say; drives to get coffee with friends, that moment when you're laughing so hard you cry, and, Kate's smiles, snuggles, and kisses. <3


What are your favorite blogging moments?
When I check to see if anyone commented and find at least five comments. When people really enjoy my post and share their thoughts. When a blog post comes out just how you want it. And sharing little bits of my life, and memories. <3


What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Drawing, painting, and writing. *winks*


Describe your personality in three words.
Boy. I don't know! *laughs* Maybe something like; fun, dramatic, and romantic. *blushes* I don't know. This has always been a hard one for me to answer.
My mom says, "Bubbly, talkative, outdoorsy, animal lover, baby lover, and creative." Yes that's more than three but it does describe me. *winks*


What are your top three pet peeves?
*chuckles* Ask my family. They'd say, "THERE'S TOO MANY!!!" *laughs* I have a lot okay?
I guess I'll say for my top three, when someone lays on my bed(I'm working on that one, okay?), when the bathroom fan gets left on when no one's in there, and someone brushing their hair from top to bottom instead of bottom to top. *laughs* I kind of have OCD so I have a lot of "pet peeves".


What is something that your followers don't know about you?
Huh. I actually don't know. Let me think on that....
*like forever later* I'm an open book! I'm pretty sure I've told you like almost all there is to know about me. *laughs* Okay, okay, I should have something!
Okay, I think I've got it. It isn't much but it's something. *winks*
When I was little I would watch "Little Bear" all the time and there was this one part that I loved. I would beg my siblings to replay it over and over. It was the scene where Duck is walking around in the dark and can't see anything. He would run into things and I would die laughing. *laughs* My siblings got pretty annoyed with me watching it over and over. But it was funny! *still laughs at Duck*


I   T A G :

Felicity
Brooklyn



Whew! That was actually a lot harder than it sounded. *laughs* I hope you enjoyed this. God be with you my friends. <3


15 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag! I HATE it when someone lies on my bed, leaves the bathroom fan on, or brushes their hair from top to bottom *cringes thinking about it*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. *grins* Really?! Finally! Someone who understands! *laughs*

      Delete
  2. Fun tag! Can't wait to try this one out myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I can totally relate with being annoyed when someone lays on MY bed!!! Lol, loved this Liberty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? bottom to top?! never heard of such a thing in my life *laughs* My hair takes one swipe down and it's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Are you serious? You just HAVE to start from bottom to top! *laughs* Well, you're hair isn't as think as I mine so I guess it works for you. *winks*

      Delete
  5. I loved your answers! Sorry I'm so late;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me! I've been gone for awhile and my data ran out so I haven't been around for a bit.

    Your personality is a lot like mine - only younger and more, well, you.*laughs*

    I'll try to do the tag, but it might take a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Oh, that's fine. ;)

      Really? *thinks* I never really thought that. *laughs* but maybe it is. xD

      Oh, totally okay. Take your time. *winks*

      Delete