Saturday, August 8, 2020

Driving Update

(photo credits go to yours truly *winks*)

*hello lovelies* 

 I was just reading a few of my older posts and decided that it would be fun to give you an update about my driving since my last one.

I have become way more comfortable behind the wheel than before. *laughs* Like, I actually love to drive. It's something that makes me happy. *winks*

Just the other day, my mom had to run to town and do a few things but was feeling dizzy so she had me drive. *sunglasses* I even parked straight at the store so that's awesome. *laughs* Then, after my mom drove to the bank and a couple more places, I jumped back into the driver seat and headed towards home.
My dad text my mom and wanted us to run through Arrowhead and get coffee on the way home and drop it off by him because the house he was working at was close by. So, I did. *wide eyes* I drove through a coffee drive through and ordered my dad some coffee! (along with myself  and my mom xP) *pats self on back* I say that I did pretty awesome. *laughs*

Driving has turned out to be not near as scary as I had first imagined. I actually love it. It's hard to explain but I just love to drive around and I can't wait to get my license! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! If all goes well I should be able to get my license by September 3rd!! *happy dance*


So the picture on the left is the first time driving and then the one
on the right is from a month ago maybe? *shrugs* I'm not sure.
But anyways, don't I look way more comfortable?
*laughs bc I'm squeezing the steering wheel so hard in the first pic*



Well, I guess that was my little update for ya! I hope you weren't too bored with it. xP 

6 comments: