Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Photo Dump || November

 hello lovelies! 


Sorry this post is a little late. I must admit I forgot all about it. *laughs* That is until I seen other fellow bloggers doing their monthly wrap up posts. *laughs again* I was just forgetful this month I guess. 

Are you all just a little shocked that we are now in the last month of 2020? *mind blown* I mean, it seems it's gone so fast. And yet, so slow. Anyone else feel the same as me?


This last month was a pretty good one. 

Did some more painting and sold them. Haven't done anymore because I've run out of canvases. *laughs* But I plan to pick back up again sometime.

Drew a little. Just one drawing but it turned out nice so I was happy with it. *laughs*

Went out to eat and went in for the first time since March. Let me tell you, it felt a.m.a.z.i.n.g. *happy sigh* My dad decided I should open a checking and savings account at the bank. So one day me, my dad, mom, went to town and out that's when we went out to eat. 

We got a new car!!! *jumps up and down* After being car-less for waaaaaay too long this Escape feels absolutely amazing. 

Kate turned one!!! *mind blown* I still can't believe my baby is getting so big! She says way more these days and is just the light in my life. 

Went to town with Danielle one day... Ended up buying some new shoes and man do I love them. *laughs* 

Got ALL my Christmas shopping done and wrapped!! It feels so good and I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Because I was able to get people more expensive gifts than I have over the last years. I super excited to see everyone's reactions when they open them. 

Bought my self some new, adorable, pajamas! I absolutely love them and they're so soft! (wait until you see them. you'll love them too) 

Thanksgiving happened! We just had a small family thing. No extended family but it was still enjoyable. We played Loaded Questions in the evening and decorated for Christmas. xD

Went up into the hills to get out Christmas tree!! It was actually a lot of fun. We drove up in the hills and walked around until I spotted the one that we took home. It's not a perfect tree because it's from the mountains but I still like it. I do still miss our Christmas tree farm one a bit, but I love this one too. *winks*



Currently watching\watched:

"Father Knows Best"
"Psych"
"Joanie Loves Chachi"  
"Charles In Charge"
"Longmire"
"Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" 
"Adam-12"
"Full House"


Currently reading\read:

"The Shadow Riders" by, Louis L'Amour
"Through Waters Deep" by, Sarah Sundin 
"No Better Friend" by, Robert Weintraub 


Now enjoy the photo dump!


Dairy free key lime pie = delicious *licks lips*

My new favorite show... "Adam-12"

Eeeeeek! My paintings hanging on someone's wall in SC!!!!!




Driving in the dark for the first time "alone" (Daminika was with me)



This thing is sooooo amazing! One of the nicest rigs I remember us having.
I still haven't driven it yet but I hope to soon. *winks*




Ready for Church



I made these doughnuts for Kate's birthday and man were they a hit!




My cousin's dog had pups. Isn't it cute?!



TacoBell!!!!



Eeeeek! I love these things!



Officer Jim Reed.... ("Adam-12")

That face! *dies*


Getting sweaters from your Grandpa can be the best. <3




Wrapping Christmas gifts!




Painted this decoration for my mom. 


First time playing this game and it was a lot of fun!

*dies* These are literally the nicest pajamas I have ever owned! 




Tuck is huge now!


Thanksgiving day!



*licks lips* That was sooooo good.


*laughs* We had way to much dessert for out littler family. xD 








When your brother decides to go to the store and buy lunch for everyone since we 
were all busy cleaning the house.... *happy sigh* He's the bestest. 



Christmas tree adventure!!



My cousins were around so they helped us find a place to go.


It was absoluetly beautiful!










How was your month? Do anything fun?! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and may God bless you all! <3


14 comments:

  1. Heyyy girl!! First off, I loved this wrap up and these photos!! So fun!

    That hot chocolate looks AMAZE!! Also, btw, I love using the almond milk whip cream!! Takes hot chocolate to a whole new level. Yum!

    Your mirror selfies are so cute! I love your outfits/style!

    Looks like you had a awesome Thanksgiving!

    I love your paintings and drawings! Those winter trees on the red window decor is so pretty!

    Settlers of Catan is super fun!

    Waterfallllll!!!

    Anyway, love this post! And happy December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy! Awe, thanks! I'm so glad you love these!

      Yesss! Almond milk whipped cream is the best! (especially when you can't have dairy xD)

      Awe, thanks girl! *all the hearts*

      I did! It really was wonderful. <3

      Ah, thanks girl!

      Yes!

      Yes! xD

      Thanks again! Happy December to you too!

      Delete
  2. Your drawings are so good (I know I say that a lot, but it's true!!!)!!!!! And Kate is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (lol, it's fine. I never tire of hearing it xP ) Gah! Isn't she though?!

      Delete
  3. Awww so fun!! Those pjs look amaaazing!!! Love them!! And Settlers is so fun isn't it?! Kate is absolutely adorable! And those hot drinks look sooo delish!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are amazing!! Yes! It really is a lot of fun! Ah, I know. *hugs my niece* They were! <3

      Delete
  4. Yay! So glad you had a fun November!!! RIGHT?!?! I feel like January was AGES ago but at the same time this year feels like it flew by!
    Gawwww, Kate is SUCH a cutie pie. I still can't believe she's already one! *mind explodes*
    Oooh, I really like your mirror pics! Your hairstyles are always so pretty! (Is your hair naturally straight or wavy?)
    Wooaaah, that forest is beautiful!!! It should totally be on a calendar. XD I never knew how pretty it was up where you live! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I know! This year kinda snuck up on me!!
      *nods head vigorously* I love her sooooo much! It's crazy how fast they grow!
      Awe, thank you! (it's naturally straight, with a little wave, but for the most part it's straight. I just like to put my hair in a scarf over night to get curls)
      *gasps* Isn't it?! It was so beautiful up there!! It should! xD lol, yeah it's pretty beautiful over here. I love it. <3

      Delete
  5. My mouth is seriously watering. And that Keylime Pie! *heart eyes* Yes- I love you outfits and hairstyles, and paintings!
    So excited for Kate! My baby sister is turning 2 in a few weeks, it seems impossible *agrees with myself*
    Happy December! (WAIT?! DECEMBER?!) *is slightly horrified*
    Nice to hear from ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It is pretty good! Awe- thanks girly!
      It’s so crazy that’s Kate’s so big already!!
      Happy December to you too! *laughs and is slightly horrified with you*
      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  6. Fun post! I love all the pictures! (KATE IS SO CUTE!)
    Mission Impossible and Full house are some of my favorites :D
    Those paintings!! *heart eyes* and wow every time I see your drawings I'm once again amazed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! (SHE IS!!)
      Yes! They're great! ;)
      *grins* Thanks girl!!!

      Delete