Friday, November 27, 2020

We Decorated For Christmas!! || VIDEO

 hello lovelies! 


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was great considering. We normally all get together at my grandparents on Thanksgiving day with all the extended family but things were a little different this year. 

You all probably remember that my grandpa sold his house. Well, that's the reason we didn't have our big Thanksgiving. They are living in a shop\trailer and therefore have no place to host the big family Thanksgiving. 

So this year was different. It was just my little family here at our house. But it was a wonderful day and I'm so thankful we were able to have it.
Kate was adorable, we shared many laughs, smiles were all around, the noise of chatter was still there even though we're a small family, and the food was wonderful. I am so thankful for my little niece and I can't believe she's already lived through two Thanksgivings! *mind blown* 

I thought about doing a post about what we eat and stuff for Thanksgiving but I'm too excited to show you this video I made. *winks*


With all that being said.... 


We decided to changes things up a little this year and decorated for Christmas, Thanksgiving afternoon. *laughs* All the other years we've decorated the day after Thanksgiving but we decided to do it a little earlier this time. *winks*
This year has been a bit crazy, as you all know, and we were just ready for some Christmas cheer, lights, music, and cozy feelings. 
So once all the dessert and dishes were done, we pulled out our Christmas decorations and began to put away all the Fall ones. 
I must admit I'm quite proud of us this year. Our little house looks so cozy and I just love how it turned out! 

Sooooo, since I love it so much I decided to make a little music video of our decorations! I hope you enjoy it! 

{btw, the song in this video is being sung by my uncle Casey}

 





Hope you enjoyed!! Have a wonderful, blessed day! 

12 comments:

  1. so pretty!! we decorated the other day too and we have teh same village set -- i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah, I know! The village is always my favorite decoration!

      Delete
  2. How fun!! We usually would have decorated today, but we have another thanksgiving dinner here at our place tomorrow... so we are waiting till next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I need to remember to listen to Uncle Casey's CD this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I wish we weren't in the mist of moving and all and could decorate for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah, yeah. Well at least you’re finally moved in!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the decorations in the video!! Thanks so much for sharing with us! <3

    ReplyDelete