Monday, September 20, 2021

Photo Dump || August


hello lovelies! 


Wow. Like, where to begin? August was a crazy month full of many things. Beach days, last minute campouts, visiting Abi's grave, riding horses, and to going to South Dakota. 

*runs and looks at all the pictures I took* Okay, I think I know where to start. Maybe. xP 


Me, Daminika, LaKaysha, Damara, and Emily all decided to drive past our grandpa's old place one Sunday, to see it again. It was kinda sad seeing it being lived in by someone else and knowing we'd never go there after church again, but I'm also kinda glad we went. <3 

I had more paintings to deliver to the beach so me and my sisters decided to make it a fun trip and I took along a couple friends\cousins; Danielle and Damara. It was a blast and I'm so glad we got to go. (especially since I had just lost a cousin and just felt really down) 

We sold all my babies! (aka, Lottie's puppies) It was really sad seeing them go and how much Kate missed them but I'm glad they got to go to some good families. <3 One dad even came and brought his son; didn't tell him he was buying him a puppy and it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! 

Felicity got an ultrasound of the baby and I am getting so excited as the months are flying by! I can't wait until December! *winks* 

Went to the mall with my mom and Felicity and Kate. It was fun to go out to eat and go shopping. Then last minute me and Damara did a campout in her woods that night. That was also a lot of fun and I'm glad we were able to do it. <3 (we even biked to the store and that was something we'd never done before so that was fun)

The one month mark of Abi's death happened. I had a lousy day and cried a lot. But me and my mom went to town to get coffee and flowers and then we went and visited Abi. *broken heart* It's still hard. 

Had a wonderful day with family at Grandpa and Sue's new house! (yes, it's finally finished!!!) Clarissa and Joey even came and it was good to play a board game with lil' Josiah; just like old times. <3 I can't even tell you how many times me and my cousin played board games growing up. Half the time I didn't even know how to read any of the instructions and so Josiah tried, and most of the time we'd yell for Chancy to come tell us how to play the Farming Game. *laughs* 

I got to go riding!! It was literally the best day I'd had since Abi's death. Riding just seemed to melt all the troubles away and I was able to relax and truly enjoy myself. I.. I can't even explain it. All I know is that I need to go riding more often. 

Went to town with my mom and Felicity and Kate again! Ended up getting my early birthday gift from my parents since what I wanted was one sell... cowboy boots! (I'm literally in love)
Then when we got home I opened all the gifts from my siblings because I thought I wouldn't be with them on my birthday. 

I bought Kylie a huge sweet sixteen gift and put it together all fun like. *laughs* She really enjoyed it so that made me happy. <3 

Went to Red Robin with the boys, the aunts, my sisters, and Damara. It was actually a lot of fun and we should really do it more often. (oh wait, that calls for money. duh) 

Then last minute, we went to SD! *still mind blown* 



Currently watching\watched: 

"Num3rs"
"Blue Bloods"
"Reba"
"Emma"
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier"
"Emergency!" 
"Magnum P.I."



Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You in Groom Texas" by, Janice Hanna 
"Flint" by, Louis L'Amour 
"Angel Unaware" by, Dale Evans Rogers *broken heart* (not sure if it was good thing that I read this book right after Abi's death or not)



Okay, now for a million photos..... (okay, okay, not a million but a lot *laughs*)







Dirty little, cutie! 




Cassidy!!




Bought this for Auntie Clarissa *broken heart*














*still chuckles every time I see this pic* (I'm nearly falling over and passing out
but I'm holding onto Damara's arm to survive xP) 


New key chain I bought! (the wooden one)





Bronco!!



*cries* My favorite, Madrid!!



Calamity!!


Giving goodbye hugs. <3


Sierra!! 

Goodbye, Cassidy!



Baby E #2!!!!!
They look so much alike!!
(if you didn't notice, the top one is Kate, and the bottom one is this baby)








Playing a card game Damara made up. 





That was actually really good!!

What's camping without some four-wheelin'? 


New rug and clock I got!



Walking with my 'baby'. xD 

These are sooooo good!


Goodbye, Mina! 

Goodbye, Lucy!

Goodbye, Sonora! 


New dress!!!



Going to a youth gathering...


Flowers for Abi. <3 











Going riding!!








Drawing I made...





I was really happy with how this turned out. You?


Now for everything I got for my birthday!!!




From Brother Bear. <3 

From Daminika!

From LaKaysha! *dies because she bought me Rawhide*


I call this, my happy wall. (it has way more on it now)

Going to town with Danielle to buy stuff for Kylie's gift!


Kylie's gift!






My gift from Felicity and Josiah!! 


I'm showing Kate the love for painting. *winks*

Going to SD!














My birthday meal, and man was it goooood!!





















Whew! That was a toooon of pictures! Did you make it to the end? *laughs* I hope you enjoyed catching up with what's been happening in my life. Have a great day and God bless! 



12 comments:

  1. Girl I LOVE this post!!! I've been waiting!*winks* per usual. Need I say anything else? Jk I will...
    I love the picture of you visiting Abi!*broken heart*
    And horse back riding!*wide eyes* living my dream! (I don't ride near as much as I'd like--me and Liberty agree there I think.)
    The beach and your camping look amazing. Gotta say I LOVED the Washington beach when I went there.
    Isn't Laura Ingalls homestead so amazing?! She's my hero*winks* and IDK but I feel pretty lucky to live 30 mins from where she lived.
    Love, love love the SD pictures! Need I say more there?!;)
    (Liberty this is where it gets fun cuz now I know you..lol and reading your posts seem like hearing from a friend. Rather before it was like getting to know a stranger! Know what I mean?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I know, I was wanting to get it done for you. *laughs*
      Awwwww, yeah it was a "good" time. *broken heart*
      Ah I know!!! (ah, me neither. It's literally like once a year. lol)
      It was!! Yesss!! I love our beach too.
      Oh my, yes!! She's one of my hero's too! *winks* Haha yeah I'll bet.
      (haha, I totally get what you're saying!!)

      Delete
    2. Haha you're the best!
      Yeah I'm sure.
      Haha talk about heros huh?!

      Delete
  2. Uhhh that wasn't to long..okay?!*winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ok.
      Also! Have I mentioned how darling Kate is?!*winks* I've never met her but she melts my heart Everytime y'all share something

      Delete
    2. Haha maybe a couple time! *laughs* But she is pretty darling! I'm glad you enjoy all the photos\videos we send!!

      Delete
  3. Love this! All the puppies are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eheheheh. So this is like a month late. *coughs* BUT, I'm sooooo glad you had such an awesome August!!!! I'm tellin' ya: Every single picture of Kate melts my heart SO MUUUUUUUCH!!!!! Like, I'm not even sure how I'm still functioning right now after seeing them. XD She's just so cute!!!!
    And the puppies!!!! *mimes grabby hands* I want one of those babies so bad!! Especially Madrid. That lil' guy has one lucky new owner! ;)
    That crab though. I can't even. XD Oooooh, I LOVE all of the horses!!!! They're so pretty!!
    *FOR REAL SCREAMS* CAPTAIN AMERICAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! GIRL THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM AND I JUST LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IIIIT!!!!! *hyperventilates and dies* It's just too perfect!!!!
    This might sound crazy, but I'm being 100% serious here: I know you sell your paintings, but have you ever thought of and/or want to sell any of your drawings(even if it's just a copy of the original)??? Because I would, without a doubt, buy one of those (especially if it's, like, and Avenger or something) on the spot. Heck, I'd even pay for shipping if I'd have too. XD
    ANYWAY, awesome, awesome post Liberty and I'm on my way to finish catching up on the rest of them! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's totally fine!! Me toooo! Ahhhh, I know; she's too dog gone cute is what it is. Lol xD
      Ahhhhh, I know!! He was my favorite and I was so sad to see him go!!
      *laughs* THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!!!
      Awe, that's so sweet of you to say! I have thought about it but I just haven't figured out a way about doing it yet. *monkey face* I'll let you know if I ever do though!!!!
      Haha, great! Thanks for commenting! (even if it was late; I don't mind) ;P

      Delete