Tuesday, September 14, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Five


hello lovelies! 


Day five.... my dad woke me up and said we needed to get up and get ready to head out. I don't remember what time it was that we ended up rolling out after eating breakfast, but at some point in the morning, we were on the road. *laughs*
Me and Damara talked a lot about the trip and how wonderful it was. We wrote in our diaries, colored, played games, ate food, listened to a sermon, and watched "Emma". 
Every time we stopped somewhere(and every time we ate somewhere in SD) me and Damara tried to find the best tasting water. Because guys... that water is nasty! Tasted like... just gross. *laughs*
We drove for not nearly as long as when we were headed to SD. Ended up stopping for the night at like five or something and man did that feel good! We made it to our hotel in Montana, and found a restaurant that was within walking distance so we decided to walk over there for supper. The food was really good and it was nice to sit down and eat some good food. (instead of sandwiches or fast food *laughs*) 
When the waitress gave us our water me and Damara took a sip and looked at each other and were like, "Wow. This water isn't bad at all!!" And that's when we realized we were in MT. Duh, it would be good. It's mountain water. *rolls eyes* *laughs*   
After we ate, we walked back to the hotel and sat in the room for a bit, watching one of my favorite shows ("North Woods Law") that I like to watch when we're at hotels. Then after like one episode me and Damara went swimming for awhile in the hotel's pool and hot tub and then we went back to our room to shower and relax. 

It was a nice day and felt really good to take it easy. *winks*



This was a little hole in the wall place, and it was really good!! 





That salad was also really good!!! *laughs* 
But you all know it would be, because I love salad. xP




Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day and God bless!! 




2 comments:

  1. Heyyyyy don't insult my SD water!*winks and sticks out tounge*
    Sounds like y'all had fun. I'm so glad Damara stayed with y'all!
    And I LOVE your list of South Dakota moments!*hearts*
    It's good to meet a fellow salad lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM yay for salads!!! Love your little "moments"!

    ReplyDelete