Saturday, September 11, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Three


 hello lovelies


Day three... the day before the wedding, and my birthday. I woke up with my dad telling me happy birthday followed by my mom. Then I was quickly informed that Damara was on her way to stay the rest of the trip with us. (her family suddenly got sick so they were turning around and heading back home. But Damara wasn't sick so she was going to stay *winks*) 

So I got up, was getting ready for the day when she walked in. I was still half sleeping. *laughs* She grinned and told me happy birthday and then we got to blabbing. *laughs* 
We went down and ate breakfast before heading to where my aunt and uncle were staying. We arrived and quietly tip toed into the house. Daminika and such were there and she whispered to follow her. Auntie M was so surprised she almost started crying. And so did Kylie. *laughs* 
Then we surprised the bride and everyone was told! Oh wait... not everyone. Cousin Cody still didn't know. Shayne (the bride) tried getting Cody to come and pick her up but he wasn't moving along fast enough and we had plans for the day. So, she decided we would just surprise him at rehearsal. 
Into the rig hops my parents, me, Damara, LaKaysha and Daminika. We decided to go to the Laura Ingalls sites and man was it so worth it!! I wish we would've had more time but we needed to get to rehearsal in time. 
Theeeennnn, Daminika accidently spilled the beans and "told" Cody that we were there. *laughs* She was so excited to be going to Laura's house that she sent a video of us all in the family snapchat group and Cody seen it. *face palm* *laughs* Daminika wasn't too happy about spilling the beans but it's all good. xD 
And then we went to rehearsal where I got all excited for the next day, listened to Kylie and a couple more sing a song, and ate good food. Then it was on to the last night out. 
We went to a lake and it was so pretty! The sunset was beautiful and the water felt good on my feet. Thought everyone else seemed to think it was dirty and slimy? *laughs* I didn't! xD 
We all chatted and drank tea, sat around a fire, and just had a good time. Oh, and I almost got eaten by a giant spider in the bathroom and I clung to Damara for my life. *laughs* 
And after awhile we were getting tired and Damara hadn't had a good nights sleep since they left home so we decided to leave. We went to Shayne's parents house, where my parents were and ended up staying there longer anyways but whatever. *laughs* Shayne's mom fed me pizza so it was all good. *laughs* 

After a long day, it was back to the hotel where me and Damara took showers, sleepily climbed into bed, and fell asleep almost instantly. Damara for real, did fall asleep the moment I turned the light out. *laughs* She was exhausted so who blames her?  


Pictures.... 




*squeals* I was in the town where Laura did... a lot! *laughs* 







Ma and Pa's room... so tiny! 









*gasps* I sat in the school house Laura got taught in, almost froze to death in, 
rocked the desk so hard in.... everything!! 







Mary's room.

Pa built this. And I touched it!! 

Carrie took a picture of Ma sitting in this very room... 
(I was just so in awe, if you haven't noticed xD)





*gasps* I. touched. the. tree. Pa. planted. 


A leaf from the tree Pa planted!! *gasps*





The spider that tried to kill me, lol. xD 


6 comments:

  1. these posts are so fun and i loooove all the pictures from the Little House sites!!!! and your Wrangler shirt 🤩 Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm glad you're enjoying them!! Ah I know!! I was so happy to go to Laura's sites!!!! Awe, thank you!! (it was a b-day gift from my big bro)

      Delete
  2. Wow that's so cool!! And happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love. love. love.
    someday I'll see all of that stuff too... someday

    ReplyDelete