Friday, September 10, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Two


 hello lovelies! 


Day two... We woke up early and got ready to hit the road once again. Went down and ate breakfast and, once again, jumped into the rig.
More of the same as Wednesday.. driving, driving, and more driving. I passed the time with books, diary entries, and some good ol' Roy Rogers. *all the hearts*
We ate lunch in the rig this time, in North Dakota, and quickly hit the road. More driving. *laughs* Then we reached SD! It was flat, and had tiny clumps of trees, just like I thought it would be. *laughs* And the roads NEVER stopped going straight! *laughs again*
Sometime before we reached our destination we stopped at a Perkins for supper and man, was that food goooooood! *mouth waters just thinking about it*
We got to our hotel around... seven-ish? And tried to decide if we should just surprise everyone that night. But the people we wanted to surprise were visiting other people so we decided to stick to our original plan.
The hotel we were staying at had a huge water slide, so me and my dad just had to go swimming. *laughs* It was my first time trying a big water slide like that and let me tell you, it was a blast. xD (we stayed there three night but sadly I only got to use it that one night. Oh well!)


Now, enjoy the photos!

















And yes, I didn't take any pictures of the pool. *hides face* 
Sorry!! I left my phone up in our room and my mom took the pictures. 
Maybe in my Aug. photo dump I'll share hers. *winks* 



I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day and God bless.



8 comments:

  1. Totally yes to the straight roads! When I went to SD it was soo different than the windy roads I'm used to! *Cheers for the impossibility of getting car sick* *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it was too straight for my liking! *laughs* But I can see how it would be hard to get car sick. (but thankfully I don't ever do that xD)

      Delete
    2. Haha lucky! I don't as much as a used to... but that's another reason I love driving - cause I never get carsick then!

      Delete
    3. Haha, yeah I'm glad I don't get sick either. oh that's cool!

      Delete