Friday, September 17, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Seven

 hello lovelies! 


Day seven... the day we make it home!! We woke up and my dad left around, seven-ish to go get the car tire fixed while me, my mom and Damara all got ready to go. 
We ate some yogurt and cuties for breakfast and then when my dad got back we hit the road. The drive wasn't going to be a long one, and honestly it kinda flew by. Me and Damara just watched "Numb3rs" like the entire time and it didn't seem long at all! *laughs*  
We napped a little, ate food, you know, the normal road trip stuff. *winks* 
I can't remember exactly what time it was and where, but we stopped at a McDonald's and got some lunch. And I came up with a grand way to eat our food. *laughs* (you'll see in the pictures below) 

And then it was like in no time at all, we were driving into our little town and the first stop we made was at... Arrowhead Coffee! *laughs* Then it was to Damara's house and home. 

Felicity and Kate were waiting there for us when we got home. Kate was so happy to see us! Wouldn't stop squealing and running around like a crazy kid. *laughs* 

And then later on, around supper time, my siblings got home and we all enjoyed a nice quiet, relaxing evening together. We ate chicken-pot-pie for Chancy's birthday supper, watched him open his gifts, visited, and after Felicity and Josiah left us kids watched stuff together. <3 













Whew! That took longer than I was expecting. (telling you all about my trip) I had a wonderful time and so glad it was able to happen! Hope you enjoyed and are looking forward to my loooooong photo dump I have for August. *winks* Have a great rest of your day and God bless. 

 


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved reading all these posts! I'm so glad y'all had a safe trip! That is such a SMART way to eat fast food! O.O I love it! xD The drawing you did is gorgeous too, and the selfie of you and Kate is PRECIOUS. You're so pretty! I'm excited for the photo dump!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad! Awe, thanks. Haha, I know right?! xD Ah, thank you!! Awwwww, you're too sweet! Yay! <3

      Delete
  2. WHOO-HOO!!! I'm so happy you guys had such an AWESOME trip!!!! It was so much fun reading about each day and seeing what y'all did! (Especially how you got to see Laura Ingalls Wilder's home!!! That was seriously SOOOO cool and I may or may not be *slightly* jealous, lol. XP Oh, and those grizzly bears. O.O My word, those dudes are massive! There are black bears where we live but I feel like they're waaay smaller.) XD Also, the way y'all ate your McDonald's was hilarious! *laughs* That's so smart!! I can't wait to see your August photo dump!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! Awe, I'm glad you enjoyed the posts! (ah, I know right?! lol, it's okay. ah I know! Those grizzly bears were huge! haha yeah)
      Haha I thought I make someone laugh! Lol. Yay!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun trip! I’ve loved reading about each day!

    ReplyDelete