Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My Beautiful Family


Hello, hello! How're you all doing this fine day? Good? Good! *winks* 


I thought it would be fun for you all to get to know my beautiful family a little more and so I came up with this post for you. *winks*

I'll start from oldest to youngest, putting Felicity's little family in the middle. Enjoy!


|| Daddy 

He was always Daddy to us kids, and forever will be. <3
He is all a dad should be. Loving, kind, God-fearing, and most of all, the best Daddy ever. If you are ever down, he's probably one of the first one's to notice. He's the best at giving hugs and I love him dearly. He can tease, just about fix anything, and always makes me smile. He's the cutest grandpa ever. Grins and talks to Kate, getting a squeal in answer. God sure has blessed me. <3


|| Mommy\Mother

She has always been Mommy, but as we all grow older, we somehow switched over to calling her Mother. But once in awhile Mommy still slips out. <3
She's all a mother should be. Loving, kind, gentle, always ready to give advice, God-fearing, and the best mother ever. She's the best at giving helpful tips about life and anything. She's always ready to give you a speech if it's needed. *winks* Just about the cutest grandma ever. Kate loves her so much.

My beautiful parents. <3 


|| Josiah

He came to the family just about, two and a half years ago?? *shrugs because I'm not sure*
He's the best brother-in-law ever. Always ready to pop my back if I ask, can be a tease, and is sweet and quiet in a way. Also, he randomly bought me a sweatshirt because I told him I didn't have one. *hugs him* He's awesome. <3


|| Felicity

My biggest sister. *hugs her*
The one who I always went to for sympathy when the other siblings were being... well, siblings. xP
She's just about the sweetest thing ever. Always ready to help someone and cares for people. Hurts when they hurt. Laughs when they laugh. I can almost always make her laugh. <3 She's always been there for me. I could\can always talk to her when I'm feeling down and she can almost always make me feel better. Oh, and when she lived at home, I would almost always find something waiting for me on the bed when she got home from shopping. A dress, an outfit, candy, you name it she probably bought it. *winks*


|| Kate

The cutest niece ever. <3
She's full of smiles and squeals. There's never a dull moment around her. She can attract such a crowd it's crazy. *winks* Everyone loves her beyond words. She very clearly loves her grandma. Always lights up when she sees her, and gives a squeal. <3 She's been eating rice cereal and growing up WAY too fast! I love her so stinking much. It's just beyond words.


Felicity and her beautiful family. <3

|| LaKaysha

Awe, yes. The bigger sister. *smiles at her sweetly*
She was also always there for me. Whenever I had a nightmare as a kid I could always rely on her to comfort me, and to lull me to sleep with her soft and gentle touch. Her soft touch can put a baby to sleep within minutes. Though, she's got a crazy side of her as well. xP If there's a song that she loves playing, you can most likely find her dancing around the kitchen to it. *laughs* She loves ranch life just about as much as me, can almost always make me laugh, and has a way with words. *winks* She knows how to turn your words around and make you sound dumb. xP Believe me, I know. *laughs* If you were to ever meet her, she may come across to you as a quiet girl, but at home... she can be, well... *thinks* Silly? Energetic? I don't know exactly how to explain it. *laughs*

My beautiful sister. <3


|| Daminika 

Then the big sister. *winks*
She was the one that played with me as a kid. Dressed me up and took pictures of me etc. If I was ever bored, I could always count on her to come up with something fun and exciting to do.
She is full of chatter, is happy a lot, loves her coffee and loves to listen to music. She can also make me laugh, loves to drive, and is just such a fun person to hang out with. <3 She's the one closest in age to me, and I love it. <3 We have fun times of driving down the road with the windows down and singing along with the music. The older I get, the closer I get to her. <3

Another beautiful sister. <3


|| Chancy

He's the best brother ever. <3
When we were kids he was the best playmate ever. From baseball, to tag, to just about anything. (though I never could get him to play dolls and house with me xP)
He's still amazing and always there for me. Take today for example. I couldn't figure out a math problem and not many of my family can solve Algebra, except I knew Chancy could. So, I sent him text and he helped me do it. *hugs him*
He's a tease, sweetheart, and can be a pest. *winks* He loves to tickle me; finds great joy in it somehow. ;P He gives hugs if he really thinks you need one, and has a sweet and tender heart. Loves his little niece so much, and she loves him. <3 To see him on the floor with Kate, and talking to her is just about the cutest thing ever. <3

My awesome, Brother Bear. <3


|| Me {Liberty}

Yup. It's me! The baby of the family. 
*thinks a moment* What am I like? How do I explain that? *runs and asks Daminika to write about me*

"Liberty is and always will be the baby of the family. She's a bit boy crazy (aka firefighter and cowboy crazy *winks* I may or may not have taught her to be this way *laughs*) and isn't shy about telling us when she finds something or someone cute. Since she is the youngest, she has always been treated like she's a lot younger than the rest of us, but she truthfully isn't.  She's now at the age where she has become more a friend than a sister. She likes to ride with me when I have to run some errands, and we have fun singing in the car xP Teasing her is fun, and I will admit that we sometimes gang up her, but we wouldn't be older siblings if we didn't, so she puts up with us. xP" ~ Daminika 

*laughs at this* I guess she said it all. *winks*

Me! (and Kate)

Then, here is a couple pictures of my family. *hugs them all*    




Well, there you have it. My family. I hope you enjoyed reading! God bless my friends!

18 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! I love it!!! <3
    LOL one time we were at church when my baby sister was passed to a friend. (Grandma.) She ended up being on the other side of the church and passed through a lot of grandmas/moms! (We have a bigger church, might have scared mom. =D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post! <3
      Oh, really?! *laughs*

      Delete
  3. I am the sweetest thing ever?! *blush* awe thanks.
    You are cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! It was cool seeing pictures of your family!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun post!! <3 Little Kate is adorable!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! <3 I know! Isn't she though?! ;)

      Delete
  6. I love the picture of Felicity and Kate! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one of you and Kate is really cute, too! *Winks* But Momma and baby wins over auntie and baby. *Sticks out tongue* *laughs*

      Delete
    2. I know! They're the cutest!
      Oh, whatever man! *winks* *laughs*

      Delete
    3. Oh, also, I took that picture of Felicity and Kate. *pats self on back*

      Delete
  7. Oh so cool! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of your dad. You look just like him! I'm a little boy crazy too (not as much as I used too.) It is the cowboys that get you... :p lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I don't think anyone has ever said that before! *laughs* Well, they're just so cute at times! lol xP

      Delete