Monday, April 20, 2020

Meet Tuck


Hello lovelies! 

How're you all doing? I'm doing pretty good actually! This whole quarantine thing is getting a little long, but with drivers-ed, school, and what I'm about to tell you, *winks* I've been doing okay with having to stay at home.

Ready for the big news?! *drum-roll*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My mom got a puppy!! *grins* 
His name is Tuck. He is a quarter hound, and the rest black lab. He loves to play, be snuggled by my mom, and likes to howl. *laughs* The little bit of hound does come through. *winks*

Here's a few pictures for you all. *winks* Enjoy!





Lottie isn't quite sure what to think of this little black ball of energy, but she's getting more and more comfortable with him. xD I'm hoping before too long they can become the best of friends. <3


Well, have a nice day my friends! God be you all!


14 comments:

  1. Awwh how cute!! I really want a puppy someday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though? *winks* Yeah, puppies are really fun, but also a lot of work! xP

      Delete
  2. He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute puppy! And he's got the "sad" hound dog eyes - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he is so cute !! I agree with Emily ^^^ the sad eyes just add to his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! So so so so cute!!! I love him!!!! <33

    ReplyDelete