Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Life Is Busy || Pray For Us


*waves* 

Hey. So my life is a little busy and hectic right now so I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting. I know I haven't been all the greatest with the 30 day blogger challenge but I'm just too busy to do it right now. I might pick back up on it later but I'm just soooooooo busy right now.  (have you gotten the point yet? I'm busy xP) So I'm taking a little break from that challenge but I hope to someday finish it. *laughs* That is, if you'd like to see me finish it. *winks*

I started school so there is that. It hasn't been all that bad. Though sometimes the pain of doing it alone comes back. I just try and not focus on that and just enjoy it. Besides, I only have two years left.
I have been really enjoying my history this year so that's cool. *winks* My math on the other hand. *sweaty face* I started it last year in the middle of the year so I of course didn't finish it. And now I'm trying to pick up where I left off and I completely forgot everything there is. *face palm* I look at those equations and go, "huh? I'm so lost." xD I hope to refresh my memory sometime this coming week.

Prayers for us all here would be appreciated. Fires are licking up out state mile by mile and it's getting a little close to home. There is a fire that isn't too far away and I know people who live only around 15 minuets away that are packing to be ready to evacuate.
It's all rather scary and I pray that we don't have to evacuate. Just the thought of leaving everything "important" to me behind and taking off to who knows where sends a chill up my spine.
This fire is just a little scary and I'm getting a little nervous. It feels just so close. We've had wildfires before but they weren't this close. Please pray for us and those fighting the fires. <3


God be with you all. <3

12 comments:

  1. Prayers! 2020 is such a fantastic year 🤦🏼‍♀️ There's been good times too though ;)
    stay safe, Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For you too. It is. Not. Yeah, you're right. ;)
      You too. <3

      Delete
  2. Praying! I know how it feels with maybe leaving your home (I had to do it once in a tornado warning). and school, I totally get ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Liberty!! Praying for you!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's fires all over my state too. Some of my friends have had to evacuate and the smoke is terrible. I'll be praying for you! Scary times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read your post. So scary. Thank you for your prayers! I'll be praying for you as well!

      Delete