Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Birthday Party


*cake and all the party stuff thrown at you* 

Like I mentioned before, my birthday was the other day and now I'm doing a post about the party my family threw for me!!

The party was awesome. My sisters did an amazing job with decorating. (though I did help a little xP) And family came to help celebrate.
It was a pretty large crowd and I had four of my friends there so it was altogether a wonderful day. <3
I had quite a few gifts to open and a few cards so that made me happy. *winks* *laughs*

I even ended up crying when I read the card from Chancy. *blushes* In front of everyone. *hides* But it was so sweet and sentimental that it was hard not to cry. (I even got my mom and Sue crying xD) But I think everyone understood and I didn't make a complete fool of myself. xD

All he said that got the tears to flow, is; "To my playmate of days past..." *sniffs* Isn't he just the cutest? *all the hearts* (yes I'm a bit, what's the word I'm looking for, sentimental? *shrugs* I cry easily. xD) And that my friends is who said, "my playmate of days past" *winks*

The party was at three and it was the hottest part of the day. But we all survived and it wasn't too terrible. *laughs* Most people ended up staying for supper and didn't leave until later which I like. When we have people over I love when they stay late. xD










Thanks to everyone who came and for making me feel special. <3 I hope you enjoyed this post. God be with you my friends. <3

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so sorry I'm late saying this, but Happy 16th Birthday!! Your party decorations are so pretty, and it sounds like you had a really good birthday with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's fine. *grins* Thank you!! It was, and I really enjoyed it. <3

      Delete
  3. Awh what a wonderful birthday! I love all the balloons!!! <3 Happy Birthday Liberty!!! <333

    ReplyDelete