Wednesday, September 15, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Six

 


hello lovelies! 


Day six, woke up, got ready and headed to a McDonald's to eat breakfast. Got there a little too early so we had to wait a couple minutes for them to open up, then we went in and ate. After that it was once again, time to hit the road. 
It was mostly the same as the day before... driving, watching "Numb3rs", eating, talking, etc.

(oh, and I forgot to mention; my dad bought me a sweatshirt in MT on day five *laughs*) 
We decided to stop at a Cabela's and get a few things with a gift card my parents had and it was nice to get out and stretch our legs. 
After driving and getting lunch at... TacoBell?? I can't remember. *laughs* my parents decided it would be fun to stop off at this place on the side of the freeway that had grizzly bears. And that was fun! It was cool to see a grizzly up close. 
Then we reached Idaho around supper time-ish and we just grabbed a quick bite at Carl's Jr. that was nearby. And then we had a tire with a nail in it so we had to get that fixed in the morning before leaving. 
Me and Damara did our evening showers, put on pj's and then sat in bed and text Brynna. <3 The TV only had games on so my dad watched that while me and Damara text our new friend. *winks*


Isn't it a cute sweatshirt?! 



His name was max, I believe...







I hope you enjoyed!! Just one more day and we make it home. *winks* Have a great day and God bless. 




4 comments:

  1. I love your sweatshirt!
    The bear!!! He's magnificent. I'm jealous of that.*winks*
    Ahh I remember that night!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! Hope you had an awesome time! Wishing you'll feel relaxed and refreshed when you get home!

    ReplyDelete