Monday, September 13, 2021

South Dakota Trip || Day Four


hello lovelies!  


Day four... the day of the wedding!! Me and Damara woke up at eight with my parents saying they were going to get breakfast and then go to see Uncle Marvin. (he's my great great uncle and is almost 100).
They went down to breakfast in the lobby and the wedding didn't start until 3:00 so me and Damara decided to be lazy. *laughs* My mom brought some yogurt and sausage back up to the room before they left and me and Damara ate breakfast in bed, watching "Monk" on TV. *laughs* And that is where we stayed until ten and we really thought we should stop being so lazy. *laughs again* 
So out of bed we climbed, rather lazily, to get ready for the wedding. My sisters decided to come along and wait with us at the hotel, until it was time to go. 

The wedding was beautiful. I cried a little. But when we all said goodbye to the bride and groom it was quite a emotional scene. But I think a lot of people weren't crying just because they were saying goodbye. A cousin that we all hadn't seen in a very long time was there, and a lot of us have been going through a lot. 

Then after the wedding we all headed over to some friends' house and that is where I "met"(technically I met her before but we didn't really talk until then) a very dear new friend! I'm so happy that I was able to go on this trip and make some lovely new friends. (thanks for wanting to be my friend, girl. I know you're reading this *winks*) 
We stayed there until.... *thinks* late. xD And me and Damara sat and talked with our new friend until it was time to go. I didn't want to say goodbye. It was so nice seeing people and being so welcomed for who we are. <3 (but I was getting ready to get home and see my hills, mountains, and trees again. I think I'd suffocate if I stayed there too long without my mountains) 
So, we hugged, said our goodbyes to both our friends we met that trip, and last minute exchanged numbers.<3 (so glad we did)  
And that was the "end" of our trip. We were leaving the next day, but wouldn't make it home until Tuesday. (the bro's birthday). 

I was never so welcomed in a place before. Everyone was so nice!! (I'll have to visit sometime) 


(I seriously only took three pictures that day. I was having too much fun, living. *winks*)

Food before the wedding. 

Ready for the wedding!



And that was our trip to SD! I had a wonderful time there. <3 But don't worry these posts still aren't done. ;) I still have to get home, remember? Have a great rest of your day and God bless!




4 comments:

  1. I love your posts!!
    It was a beautiful wedding.
    Haha you bet I'm reading it!! And you're so very welcome and thanks for being my friend! Prayers were answered that night we sat and chatted.*heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm so glad!!!
      It really was. <3
      Haha, I knew it! Awe, of course! That they were. *hearts*

      Delete
    2. Haha I've been constantly checking, just dying to see when the next post comes!
      I was esp waiting for day four*winks*
      (Not just because that's when we met either.. *winks again*) I thot maybe you'd have pictures of the wedding. But then I remembered that we already talked about that.*face palm*
      One of the best things I ever did was exchange numbers with Liberty!*hearts*

      Delete
    3. Haha, that's awesome!
      Lol, yeah I totally forgot to take pictures. xD
      Awwwww, you're the sweetest!! *hearts*

      Delete