Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I passed and survived!!!!!

(off Pinterest)
*excited squeals* 

I went to do my drivers knowledge test today and PASSED!!! *happy dance* I was so nervous! My hands were shaking, drenched in cold sweat, and my stomach was fluttery. But I passed with only five wrong, leaving me with a 88%  *another happy dance*

I thank you all for your prayers and support! You were great encourage-rs and I really appreciate it!

My mom took me to go get a 
treat after passing <3 

Me and my temporary permit! 
(the actual one comes in mail later on)


I can't believe I'm allowed to drive and I can't wait to get started!!

22 comments:

  1. Congrats, Liberty!!!! I knew you would pass!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! 88% is great!!!!!!!! Go Liberty!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!! *throws confetti* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you passed on the first try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!!!!! I'm so excited for you Liberty!

    ~Jacie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh congrats!! I remember while taking the test I was so nervous too, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told you!!! *wink* Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Great job!!! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since last Sunday, I've been eager to hear how your test went. Obviously, it went extremely well! Congratulations, Liberty! Vroom, vroom! (Will the Elegant Cowgirl start liking cars?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Check congrats on passing!

    ReplyDelete