Saturday, December 4, 2021

Photo Dump || November


hello lovelies! 


First off can I just say, HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT DECEMBER ALREADY?! *cough* Okay, I'm good now. 



I lived life. *laughs* Shocker. In the beginning of this month I was really, just me, living life. Nothing grand happening... 

I made cookies a lot this month it feels. 

We went to the pumpkin patch.

We went to a Christmas bazar thing and that was soooo much fun. Me and my sisters and mom met my aunts and their girls in town and had a lovely ladies, daughter\mother day, thing. xD 

Me and Damara hid in Kate's "tent" and text Kylie and Brynna and sent videos of us chilling under a pink blanket. xD

Damara spent the night and the next morning we got up and got ready for Mindy's fall party.

Spent a lot of time cherishing every moment with my family. <3 

Kate was adorable. (what's new?) 

Kate turned two!! How in the world did "my" baby get so big? *cries cause she's growing up too fast* We had a party for her and Felicity made sooooo much good food. *thinks about it all again* And now I'm hungry. xD

Went for a spontaneous drive to McDonalds one night for supper with Damara. We ended up laughing until we were crying, and somehow getting half the food free and more food than we ordered. *face palm* *laughs* There was a wee bit of a mix-up with the orders. But hey, they said it was fine and I saved a lot of money. xD 

Been doing school; very ready to graduate but I'm still plugging along, trying to saver it because I know I'll miss it later. 

Got a cold and thankfully it didn't last long and was gone before Thanksgiving. *whew* 

I painted a bunch of cute little wooden houses! (I must say they turned out quite nice, lol)

Went out to eat with the aunts, Emily and Damara on a Sunday. (oh and my sisters were there too. xD) Then me and Damara left them and went Christmas shopping. (I'm done with my shopping and they're all wrapped! Eeep!)

Brother Bear has been super sweet to me ever since, well, let's just say, ever since our SD trip. *wink wink* (oh your curious aren't you? *evil chuckle* more about that on a later date) 

I did a lot of baking, crafts, and snuggling Kate this month. 

Thanksgiving happened! And I managed to eat almost allll my food off my plate this year! (I was quite proud, lol) And the dessert was delicious! I made a dairy free black bottom cupcake cake and it was soooooooo good! 

We decorated for Christmas! Eeep! I loooove Christmas time. It's literally my favorite. *heart eyes*

My mom's cousin and dear friend passed away... It's been hard seeing my mom grieve. 

Wrapped allll my Christmas gifts! *happy dance* 

Me and Kate made Christmas cookies. *heart eyes* She was so cute helping me. <3

Me and my siblings started our Christmas movies and tv shows! That's been super nice and cozy. <3




Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You In Groom Texas" by Janice Hanna 
(and life has been to crazy for me to read anything more than one book)



Currently watching\watched: 

"Magnum P.I"
"Blue Bloods"
"Psych 3: This Is Gus" 
"Psych" 
"Monk"
"Father Knows Best"
"Hogan's Heroes"
"Dick Van Dyke Show"
"Laramie"
"Meet John Doe"









His wittle smile... xD










That was soooooo good!! 

Look at that cute pregnant lady. *winks*









*laughs* It was actually quite cozy in there. xD

Managed to, finally, get all of my hair to stay in a clip! 











We visited her on her actual birthday and Uncle brought her a little gift too. <3 
She was so cute opening it. *heart eyes*





Dressed for Kate's party!




Look at that grin!!






Uncle giving snuggles. <3


Potluck lunch!








(I forgot to add a pickle in his lunch, lol)

*laughs* He's weird. xD



I was sick, drinking tea, and sitting with my bro 
while he played the guitar... so cozy. (minus the sick part)


It was a long process, okay? xD









All finished!! 


This kid and her Uncle.. *hearts for days*

Cold, sunny, but frosty morning... my favorite. <3






xD

Kate- "I'm just like Uncle! See?!" *turns the hat backwards*
Me- *dies cuz she's cute and snaps a pic before it's too late*




New Christmas pajamas!!


I was actually really happy with how this one turned out. *heart eyes*

She fell asleep drawing and listening to jazz. *hearts*



My delicious dessert!!!

I made some fingerless gloves!



Thanksgiving Day!




Caught these two walking around holding hands so I just HAD to 
snap a picture. *heart eyes*


It's SO beautiful where my Grandpa lives!



Sister picture!





"Laramie" *happy sigh* It had been too long since I watched these 
fellows... I may have cried it was such a cute Christmas episode.

Christmas decorations!! 









Grabbed me and "forced" me to ride on his shoulders. *laughs*
(It honestly was a tad scary, lol)

Town date with the sisters!

My first candy cane of the year!




Bought some new people for our village... aren't they cute?!

It was a warm day... can you believe it?!









Christmas episodes with the parents! *all the cozy feels*












Whew! That was a tooooon of pictures. Sorry if I bore you. I hope you enjoyed them! I hope you're having a great December. God bless you all!





8 comments:

  1. Girl, can I just say I love you and nothing else?!*winks*
    I love your posts even tho I've been quiet.*laughs and winks* Kate is just darling..I always say that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you're the greatest. *winks* I love you too!
      Haha I'm glad you do! She is *heart eyes*

      Delete
  2. Yeah my name on here changed when I got a new phone. *hides face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Town date with the sisters eh? What am I? Chopped liver? *rolls eyes*

    My child is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These posts are the best !! Love all the photos :)))

    ReplyDelete