Friday, August 28, 2020

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen


*hello lovelies!*


The other day was my sweet sixteenth birthday!! *does a happy dance* So now I am officially sixteen. *mind blown*

My day was amazing. I woke up to, what usually happens on my birthday, my mom singing happy birthday to me and then telling me breakfast was ready. My breakfast was delicious!
Felicity came over with Kate in the morning and brought me a blended blue raspberry Italian soda from Arrowhead. It was sooooo good! Thanks sista!
I then dressed into my new clothes I ordered and Felicity took me outside and took my birthday pictures. (I'll share them at the bottom of this post *winks*)
Then I convinced Daminika to drive me to the big town and got to BV to get a bliss shake. (dairy free) So we did that and my shake was delicious!! I mean, when it's your birthday it's okay to have two special drinks in one day, am I right?
Then I just hung out with my mom, Kate, and sisters until the men got home. 
After we ate a delicious supper of pasty, we played one of my favorite board games. "Loaded Questions"
Then, to finish off the night we watched an episode of one of my (many) favorite shows. "Numb3rs"

It was overall an awesome day and I still can't believe I'm actually sixteen. *laughs*

And, last Sunday we had a fairly big birthday party for me too. I'll do a post about it a little later.


Anywho! Here are some pictures from my day and what I got from people. (most of the gifts I opened at my birthday party but whatever xD)








My mom and dad got me this bedding and I LOVE it. *hearts for days*


 Chancy got me this adorable lamp that I have been 
wanting forever, fairy lights and "Emergency!"!!!! *squeals* Thanks Bro!! <3
(If you all don't know already. "Emergency!" is one of my favorite shows)


 Felicity and Josiah gave me these adorable little fake succulent plants. <3
Thank you, guys!! 

 Danielle knows what I like. *winks*

 Jasmin and Aubrey gave me these. I love the scrunchies so much! And I'm
so excited to use the gift card. Thank you!!

 Damara gave me these. I just love the journal and washi tape. 
Thanks girl!!! <3

*squeals* Eeeeeek! Oh my goodness! My sisters (LaKaysha and Daminika
are the best!!! Thank you sooooo much! 
(you should've seen me open this. I was so excited I was squealing and 
being, well, myself. xD)


Birthday pictures...






Man. I can't believe I'm sixteen. My "dream" age. *laughs* I'm excited to see what God has in store for me and I hope my year is filled with joy. <3 



Well, what's been up in your life? Have any birthdays recently? I hope you have a blessed day, and God be with you. <3

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl!!! Wishing you an amazing next year of life being 16!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sweet 16!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉😱😱😱😁😁😁
    I’m so glad it was amazing!!!! I love all your pictures! God bless this next year!
    (I love your bracelet in the first pic also!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Me too!! *winks* Awe, I'm so glad! Thank you!
      (awe, I'm glad. I love it too)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Liberty!!! I hope your 16th year is full of blessings! "Emergency" is one of my favorite shows too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Emily! Really?! That's so awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Sweet 16!!!! I turned 16 earlier this year. So I completely understand and feel the excitment of turning 16! I'm really happy that you were able to have an amazingly blessed day! And I hope that continues throughout this next year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! That's so cool! Yeah, me too. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday Liberty!! Looks like a fun day!!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Where did you get the shirt (in you profile pic) at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Happy Birthday Liberty!!! You look radiant!! *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost didn’t comment cuz you have SIXTEEN COMMENTS which is perfect, right???????? But I couldn’t resist to tell you happy birthday, girl!!! Those pictures of you are so cuteee! I love the last one especially! It looked like such a fun day! I love the lamp that your bro gave you. CAN I HAVE ITTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I actually didn't even notice! *laughs* But I love comments so I'm glad you decided to give me another. *winks* Thanks girl!! My favorite is the last one too. It was! Oh, yes. Isn't it adorable?! And uh, no. You can't have it. *laughs*

      Delete