Saturday, January 23, 2021

Drawings Of 2020

 


hello lovelies! 


I was sitting and thinking about all the posts I did last year when 2020 was new, and I thought it would be fun to do this one again! 

If you'd like to check out my drawings of 2019, go HERE 


So, without further ado, my year of drawings! Enjoy! (please forgive me, some of the drawings have wrinkles. I'm sorry xD)

















*gets frustrated with the wrinkles*











Well, I hope you enjoyed that! I really think I've improved from my last post. What do you think? Have a wonderful rest of your day and God bless you. <3 

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are all so good! Is that the doctor from When Calls The Heart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeek! Thank you!! Ummm, no? *laughs* I don't know which picture you're talking about and I don't think I drew the doctor from that. (I've actually never watched it xD)

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry... who is the guy in the 20th picture?

      Delete
    3. Oh it’s fine. ;) He is Don Eppes from the tv show “Numb3rs”

      Delete
    4. Oh cool. Also, you should watch When Calls The Heart. I'm pretty sure you would really like it. :D

      Delete
    5. Really? Yeah maybe I should. *winks*

      Delete
  2. Woooow!!! these are absolutely amazing!! that last one.... wowwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're getting so good!! You need to draw Fess Parker for me, k? Oh, and Luana Patten. And Shirley Temple. Thanks.
    Oh no, and Jean Arthur. And hey, while we're at it, why not try your hand at Tom Selleck?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are so good!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are WAY TO GOOD< girl! Not really but, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh okay, cool! I’ll try to get to it as soon as I can ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh WOW! Amazing!! I always love these posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Aww, I’m so glad you enjoy my blog. ;)

      Delete