Monday, February 1, 2021

Photo Dump || January

 hello lovelies! 


Can you believe it?! We've already finished the first month of 2021! *gasps* This is crazy! 


I spent New Years Eve at Damara's where we watched tons of shows, painted our nails, wrote in our diaries, and then let filled balloons fly all over the living room when the clock struck midnight. We laughed until we cried and had a grand time. It was truly a good way to start the year. <3 

I went on my very first snow-run! I last minute jumped in with my cousin Cody, his girlfriend, Emily and Damara. We waited around for Dustin and Abby and then headed up into the hills. We drove around and found snow; it was raining so it wasn't the best of snow for driving in but we did it. Got stuck a couple of times, and got out in the snow once. 
Then it was starting to get darker and Kenyon's, another cousin, truck broke down. So the boys did something to it, I haven't the foggiest of what it was, and we waited in the truck for awhile. Then they decided to leave the truck, cram into Cody's truck and head back down the mountain. So, we crammed ten people in a five passenger truck and took foreeeeeeever to get back down to the waiting cars. *laughs* But it was adventure for sure. *winks*  

Went to town with my mom and we finally got my confirmation gift!! A ring with my birthstone on it!! I absolutely love it. <3

Made crepes for the first time. They were really good and I want them again. *laughs* 

Spent a lot of time with family; which I love. <3

Kate actually told me she loved me! I didn't even have to ask!! It was literally the cutest thing ever. <3 
I was just standing by the stove, warming myself and Kate was in her high chair eating crackers. 
She suddenly just called out, "Auntie, I wuve you!" 
I gasped and ran over to her. "You love me?!" I asked, starring into her eyes. (I wasn't sure what I had just heard was what I thought, but it sure sounded like that's what she said) 
Then she gasped saying with a cute little squeak, "I do!" 
*melts* It was literally the cutest moment of my entire life. I could've cried. *laughs* 

Drew some this month. I only finished one picture but I started on another. 

Kate was over a lot. Oh. and Felicity. *sticks tongue out* 

We had gorgeous weather for awhile there. It was absolutely beautiful!! I got quite a few pictures and was able to just soak in the good weather. (it's raining now but I don't mind) 

Me and Damara spent the night at Danielle's one night! It was actually a lot of fun. We played some games and tons, and tons, of rounds of "221 B Baker Street". It's literally the funnest game ever. Go find it and play it. *winks* 
Then we watched stuff, painted our nails and such. And then the next morning we got up and headed into the woods right after breakfast. We ended up walking\hiking\rock climbing for about 2 1\2 hours. That was probably the funnest thing ever. We climbed rocks, and hiked all over the place. It was a blast!

Painted. Of course. xD 

Made churros for the first time! (this bakery school book I have is the best) 

And bought myself the cutest overalls ever! I'm literally so happy with them! I've only worn them once, which was the day I bought them, and I just can't wait to wear them again! \



Currently reading\read: 

"Through Waters Deep" by Sarah Sundin
"Love Finds You In Poetry Texas" by Janice Hanna (I just started reading this book today and I'm already on chapter nine. So that means it's really good *winks*)



Currently watching\watched: 

"Newsies" (Disney, not the Broadway)
"Longmire"
"Psych"
"Charles In Charge"
"Bonanza" 
"WandaVision" *squeals* 
"The Mandalorian" 
"Dick Van Dyke"
"Father Knows Best" 
"Last Ounce Of Courage" 
"Numb3rs"
"The Hiding Place"
"Return To Hiding Place" 
"Adam-12"
"Emergency!" 
"Laramie" 



Enjoy the dump of photos. *winks* 


























Eeeeek! I love my ring!



I'm actually pretty terrible at this but hey, who cares. xD 




Trying to do school and this cutie can be distracting. xD 




Her very first Arrowhead! *laughs*









This game is literally sooooooo fun!







Danielle's cute puppy!




Auntie and her blue-eyed angel <3







Ready to head to town with the sisters and aunts!



Found this and got it for only $3!!! *gasps*




Tuck's favorite place to sleep. xD 


Did this puzzle by myself one day.


She's just so cute. <3



I realized I never showed you all my room since I re-did it so... here is it! *laughs* 







Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I loooooooove these!!!!!




Well, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed and may God continue to bless you! <3

16 comments:

  1. Aww that's the sweetest!! I love it when babies say I love you!!! Your room is so cute!!! Loved all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, I know! I could've died. xD Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. i love these posts!!! oooh how was WandaVision? I really want to watch it sometime. I love your overalls!! I just got a pair too. And Kate is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Really good! Though, a bit confusing in the beginning but I think I'm starting to catch on with what's going on. *laughs* Thank you!!! That's so cool. Gah! Isn't she?!

      Delete
  3. Libertyyyyy! I absolutely LOVE your drawing of young Christian Bale, aka Jack Kelly 😍😍😍 I am a HUGE fan of Newsies (the 1992 version - I've never seen the Broadway version) and I was just so surprised and excited to see you had drawn him 😁

    Anyway lol...It looks like the weather at your place has been super nice. Your newly re-did room looks amazing :D And that is sooo sweet that Kate said she loves you!! That must have felt like a dream come true.

    I hope you have a great rest of your day <3

    ~ Scarlett | An Attempt at Authenticity
    a4andme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee, really?!! That is so cool! Me too! I recently found it and the moment I watched it I fell in love. Jack is just the best isn’t he? *laughs* I’m so glad you like the drawing and could actually tell who it was!

      Oh yes! It was beautiful! We’re having rain now but I don’t mind. xD Thank you! Gah, isn’t it?! It was. I could’ve died when she said that. <3

      Thank you! The same goes for you <3

      Delete
  4. YEEEESSSS!!!! WANDAVISION! I totally agree with you on how it was confusing at first, but now I'm SO excited to see where it goes! Also I LOVE The Mandalorian!!! What do you think of it?

    Wait...Kate said...KATE SAID 'I LOVE YOU'?!?!?! *dies 100 times over* That is THE cutest thing ever! I'm pretty sure her real name is 'Adorable'. XD

    Ooooh, I LOVE your ring! Maybe I should get one with my birthstone sometime...XD. Also, your drawings and paintings are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! (As always!) ;D I'm so glad you had such an awesome January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Me too! I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! Oh I love The Mandalorian!! Mando, and baby yoda are just the cutest!

      Lol, yes she did!! *dies with you* Haha, maybe her real name is ‘Adorable’. xD

      Ahh, thanks!! Me too *winks* Birthstone rings are so much fun xD T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U!!

      Delete
  5. I miss you so much!! I love when you do these! It makes me feel closer to you even when we're so far apart! Kate is getting so big!!
    You always look so nice! I wish I could do my hair nice all the time. I rarely get it to look right.
    You're drawing and painting is getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too!!! Awe, I'm so glad you enjoy them. <3 Kate really is getting so big!!
      Awe, thank you. <3 But I don't ALWAYS look nice. xD I only take pictures when I do. *laughs*
      Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. aww your new year sounds so fun!! I can't get over how amazing those drawings and paintings are!! And that ring :o Its SO PRETTY!!!! (those overalls are cool!) I love your room!!! (There might be 2 comments from me XD technical troubles over hereXD ) Your posts are always so fun to read!!! ~Annika @ annikalorriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you!! Gah, I know! :o IT IS! (thanks I love them) Thank you, me too!!! (lol, oh okay. good to know xD)
      Awe, I'm so glad you enjoy reading my blog!!!

      Delete
  7. So cute!!! I love all of the pictures! The food ones made me hungry, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Lol, I tend to make people hungry with those pics xD

      Delete
  8. Your little niece is ADORABLE!!! And overalls are always so fun! You're so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't she though?!!!! *dies* They are! Awe, thank you <3

      Delete