Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Multi-Media || T A G

 


hello lovelies!! 


Today I am throwing at you a really fun tag so get ready! *winks* Daminika came up with this one and I am so excited to get started! *does a happy dance* 

(I guess there aren't any rules to this one?? *laughs*)


(Disclaimer: when you view this on your phone it won’t bring up the videos I put on, unless you view web version) 



1 || A Song That Describes You In Some Way 

 "A Sweet Old Fashioned Girl" by, Roberta Shore 

The first song in this video, is the song I'm talking about, but they're all good. *winks*


2 || A Movie That Inspires You 




3 || A Book That The Main Character Is Like You


Matilda, from "Seasons of the Heart" series by, Janette Oke



4 || A Song That You Love


"Everyday Heroes" by, Dave Carroll 


And, (because I couldn't just pick one) "Moonshine" by, Ricky Nelson <3 





5 || A Movie That You Love 

(disclaimer: they do swear some in this movie 
so there is a swear word in the trailer I linked) 



6 || A Book That You Love

"Love Me Tender" by, Janice Hanna 




7 || A Song You Do Not Like

Ah! I absolutely do NOT like this song!  "What Does The Fox Say" 

(and here's the song so you can listen to it and be annoyed and have it stuck in your head all day. you're welcome.) 







8 || A Movie You Do Not Like

"Coco"



9 || A Book You Do Not Like 


Dear America: "Dreams in the Golden Country" by, Kathryn Lasky 
I don't remember why, but I just know I didn't enjoy this book some reason. 





10 || A Song That Makes You Happy

"Goodbye Cruel World" by, James Darren 




11 || A Movie That Freaked You Out

*laughs* Okay, so when I first watched this movie it freaked me out. But now I can see how unrealistic it is so it doesn't freak me out anymore. xD 

"The Blob" {1958} 

The Blob (trailer)



12 || A Book That Made You Cry 

"Tucket's Travels" by, Gary Paulsen 
When I first heard this book, LaKaysha read it out loud to me and when, someone died, I cried myself to sleep that night. *laughs* 



13 || A song You Listened To A Lot When you Were Younger 

"The Battle of New Orleans" by Johnny Horton 



 14 || A Move You Watched A Lot When You Were Younger 

I would say "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" but Daminika did that one so I'll come up with another one... *thinks* 

"The Lion King" I would watch this and "Spirit" over and over and cry every time. *laughs* 




15 || A Book You Read A Lot When You Were Younger 

"Pony Pals" series by, Jeanne Betancourt  



16 || A Song That Irritates You 

"Baby Shark" *disgusted look*



17 || A Movie That Kept You On The Edge Of Your Seat 

"The Finest Hours" *chills up my spine* Literally the awesomest edge of your seat movie!

The Finest Hours (trailer) 




18 || A Book That Left You Breathless 

"To Tame A Land" by Louis L'Amour 




19 || A Song You Listen To When You Can't Sleep 

Now, I don't really struggle with not sleeping. But I can sometimes listen to music to relax before going to sleep and so that would be...

"Hometown Girl" by, Josh Turner




20 || A Comfort Movie

"Peter Pan" 

Peter Pan (trailer)




21 || A Comfort Book

"Down The Long Hills" by Louis L'Amour 




22 || A Song By An Artist You Won't Normally Listen To 

"Superman" by, Taylor Swift




23 || A Book You Didn't Expect To Love 

"Old Yeller" by Fred Gipson 
I knew I was going to like it but I didn't expect to looooove it 




24 || A Movie That You Shockingly Loved

"The Magnificent Seven" 




25 || Current On-repeat Song

"Easy To Be Free" by, Ricky Nelson




26 || Currently Reading 

"Love Finds You In Poetry Texas" by, Janice Hanna 




27 || Currently Watching 

"Magnum P.I." (the right one) 

Magnum P.I (theme)



I   T A G : 

Kylie 

Brooklyne

Jasmin

Beth




Well I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed putting it together!! Have a good day and God bless you! <3 

12 comments:

  1. Fun post! Loved reading it! <3

    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOOOVEE October Baby!!! *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I'm tagged! We'll see if I can do it!! *covers face* For some reason I feel like this tag will be so hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAHHHHH!!!! I LOOOVE THE FINEST HOURS!!! That one seriously is the best on the edge of your seat movie! I could watch it ALL the time (or at least a lot)! XD Ooooh, I ALWAYS read the Pony Pal books when I was younger! *high fives* ;P Oh man, "Spirit" was sooo sad, but so awesome! Lol, now you're making me want to watch it again! XD Thanks for sharing this post, Liberty! It was so fun to read! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaaahhhh!! Yes!! It's literally the best! xD Awesome! *high fives you back* Oh, it was. I would bawl every time I watched it. *laughs* Awww, you're welcome Victoria! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

      Delete
  5. Pony pals!! Good memories of those! :)
    Also, can’t wait to read Love Me Tender! Just got gifted a paperback so I’m excited!

    Great post and thanks so much for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I have some great memories of Pony pals ;)
      Oh yes! It’s such a great book! Let me know what you think ;)

      Thanks!! You’re welcome!

      Delete
  6. THANK YOU. Baby shark *cringes* what does the fox say?! *cribges more*
    Fun tag girl!

    ReplyDelete