Monday, March 1, 2021

Photo Dump || February


hello lovelies! 


This month just flew by and I still can't believe we're already in March! *mind blown* 


I started the month off with a sleepover with Damara. We had a blast and it was a great time. Playing games, going on walks, watching stuff, eating, etc. *laughs* 

My aunt did a custom order for two of my paintings! It was fun to package it up and make it look all "professional" *winks* 

My parents went down to the coast because of work so it was just us girls at home for a weekend. Chancy was in Nevada, going to Frontsight. (a place where you learn a lot about guns and all) So he was gone for what seemed like forever, and it's good to have him back. *winks*

Went to town with my sisters. It was great. *smiles* We went to the bookstore and Walmart and it felt soooo good just to get out and do something. <3 

Drew a picture. *winks* 

LaKaysha turned 23 <3 

Valentines Day happened. My mom got us some candy. <3 

Made a really good dairy-free custard like pie! Chancy didn't like it but, everyone else did. *laughs* 

Got waaaaaay too much snow! *laughs* Okay, it was great the first couple of days but when it started melting it was just like, "okay, you can be gone now". xD 
I got to go sledding with Damara and we built a snowman and snowdog. That was a lot of fun! 

The power went out for most of a day one day. So much snow and ice and stuff. But it came on before we went to bed so that was nice. Felicity and Josiah's power didn't come on as soon so they stayed the night.

Spent the night at Damara's. We watched one of my favorites, "The Shadow Riders", and then we drove the four-wheeler on their road and that was a lot of fun! 

Went to Dustin and Abby's one night and that was a lot of fun! There was so much good food, and we all sang, which I loved. <3 

Went out to eat with Damara, my sisters and aunts. It felt soooooooooooo good! I hadn't been in a sit down for way too long and this was amazing. The food was also sooooooo good! I'm definitely going there again. *winks*  

Me and Damara started writing a book together! It's really fun actually. *laughs* We call it, "Echo's Journey" 

Drove to the "big town" for the first time since getting my license! I drove LaKaysha to her eye appointment and it downpoured the whole time but it felt really good to go and drive in town. I hadn't done it in a long time so I was worried but it went good and now I'm totally ready to do it with Damara. *winks* Only 23 days until I can drive with her!! *happy dance* 

Did some painting. 

Then this last weekend I spent it all on the dessert. *winks* We made a little road trip to the Tri-Cities area and went to my cousin's bridal shower. It was actually a lot of fun staying a motel. *laughs* 
Then we came home yesterday and I slept so good last night. *laughs* 10 hours of deep sleep. *sunglasses* 



Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You In Poetry Texas" by, Janice Hanna
"Old Yeller" by, Fred Gipson 



Currently watching\watched: 

"WandaVison" 
"Magnum P.I." 
"Psych" 
"The Shadow Riders" 
"Newsies" 
"Scoob" 
"Adam-12" 
"Jonnie Loves Chachi" 


Enjoy the dump of photos! *winks* 

  





Painted this for my mom <3 



My aunt's painting order! 



This was soooo good!! 




My daddy bought me these cute boots one day. <3 
(my other ones had holes and then he just came home one day 
and gave these to me)








Started snowing! 

Birthday breakfast for LaKaysha <3 

Easy lunch one day! Because of the snow we were all feeling lazy. xD 
 
It just kept falling! 


Cuties! 

We got around like two feet of this stuff!

Sooooooo good!!



Don't mind our funny looking snowman. xD 









French meringues! (I made them)

*happy sigh*

Best friends and double cousins <3




Me and Damara were weird and decided to set up a house. *laughs*



This was waaaaay too good, I want more!!! 

Busy writing away on our book! 







First try at watercolor! 




Edible cookie dough *licks lips* 


Ready for our little road trip!







Bride and two of her bridesmaids <3

Me and Kirsten with the gift I gave her <3 









There you have it! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful rest of your day. God be with you all <3 


12 comments:

  1. Loved it!!
    The snow dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures Liberty! Looks like you had an amazing month. ^-^
    I have to agree with Autumn the snow dog is soo adorable!
    And you are so incredibly talents with your paintings and drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I did ^—^
      Haha thanks!
      Awwww, thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, that's so cool how you got all that snow! I LOVE your snowman and snowdog!!!
    Awwww, your house is SOOO cute!!! Seeing that picture brought back some MAJOR nostalgia 'cause I used to ALWAYS set up houses like that with my toys! XD So glad you had such an awesome February! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was pretty cool!! Thanks!!
      Lol, really?! That's so cool that you did the same thing!!
      Thank you! I hope you had a great one too! <3

      Delete
  4. I loved this post!! The photo dumps are the best!!! Your paintings are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I’ve been super behind on my comments, but I wanted to get on real quick and say how I love all your photos in this photo dump! Your hair is so long!!

    Hope your day is going well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you!! (I was missing your lovely comments xD) Is it?! I’ve been trying to let it grow as long as possible and then someday I’ll get a trim xD

      Thank you!! Yours too! <3

      Delete
  6. Wonderful photo dump!
    Idea- maybe sometime you can do a post on how to do your hair??? Your hairstyles are always so cute! 😍😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Really?! Thank you! Hmm, maybe I should? I honestly don’t know how I do it but I could definitely try and do a post about it xD Thanks for the idea!

      Delete