Thursday, March 25, 2021

I Can Drive With Damara!!!


 *squeals* 


Guys. I drove me and Damara to Arrowhead and we got coffee together. Together! *squeals* I had to wait six months until I could drive with friends, and folks, the day has come!! *jumps up and down* 

I know, I know. I said I wasn't going to be active on here until I got back from MT but, this was just too exciting not to share. *winks* 


Today, at 11:00 a.m., me and Damara made our first trip to the coffee shop, together! It was a BLAST! *happy sigh* I knew I was going to enjoy driving with Damara but guys... It was AMAZING! *still dancing around the house* 
We decided it would be so much fun if we packed a lunch and walked at the local park. So we did. *winks* I was so excited. We had been planning this day for months and the moment I got up, I checked my phone and Damara was already texting me about it. *laughs* 

It was totally awesome and I can't wait until we make a trip to the "big town". *winks* 


I took a few pictures for you guys so enjoy. *winks*



I still can't believe I drove us around town!!! 

Mmmmm, so good! 





And that's that! I am literally mind blown that I have already been driving off and on for like a year now. This crazy adventure is about to get even more exciting and I can't wait to begin! Stay tuned for more driving updates in April. *wink wink* We've got plans. *sunglasses* Have a great day and God bless! <3


4 comments:

  1. Aww that is so fun!!! I just started driving and its been kind of nerve wracking but also so fun. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I totally get what you’re saying! When I first started driving it was a little nerve wracking, but now I just looooove to drive! xD

      Delete