Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Beach Day || VIDEO

 hello lovelies!


I had more paintings to deliver to the beach and Daminika was more than willing to take the couple hour drive. *winks* And I was ready for something fun and different to do. *smiles* So, I asked along Damara and Danielle and I had a blast! 

We ended up climbing the column. I hadn't made it to the top last time because I almost passed out. So I was a bit worried. *laughs because "everyone" knows just how worried I was* We got there and I had to take a minute before we went up. (I was honestly already almost passing out before we even started) I somehow made it to the top and the first thing I did was sit on the floor. *laughs* But I'm proud of myself for facing my fear! 


A N Y W H O ! 


Daminika asked if I was going to "vlog" our little trip and I decided to! I hope you enjoy! 







Now for a few photos.... 


















I hope you enjoyed! Have a great rest of your day and God bless. <3 




13 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my goodness I know all of those places!!!!! I used to live on the other side of Astoria for 12 years of my life 😂 One time my sister threw a wooden airplane and it went far far into the trees and never saw it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Who knew, hey? Lol. xD Yeah I wasn't in the mood to drop wooden planes. *laughs* (too high!!)

      Delete
  2. Do you have your paintings in any shops in the area, or is it just an order or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. I have them in one shop called, "Raven Ridge Mercantile". *winks*

      Delete
  3. I love whoever’s writing is in the sand!! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you!! (it's mine haha) I'm glad you liked them!

      Delete
  4. Fun!! the view from that column looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete