Saturday, November 30, 2019

Photo Dump || November


Hello my lovelies! My brain is still trying to admit that today is the 30th. I mean, what? I thought I had a few more weeks until I had to do a photo dump. But no. My calendar told me different. *winks* So, last minute, before the clock strikes twelve, my November photo dump! Be prepared to see quiet a few pictures if Kate. I just can't resist taking pictures of her cuteness! *laughs*

We decorated for Christmas yesterday, so now I'm totally in the Christmas spirit. I mean, I'm ready! *laughs* All the Christmas songs, stove heat, cold days, cozy sweaters, hot tea... *all the feels*

A N Y W A Y S

Currently reading\read:

"North To The Rails" by, Louis L'Amour
Guys. I was so hoping I'd finish this book before time to do another photo dump, but... no. I'm still trudging along. But guys! I only have like seven pages left!! *happy dance* Life's just been too busy to read I guess. *laughs*
"Rainbow On A Hard Trail" by, Dale Evens Rogers
Guys, this book is cool. I guess maybe I thought so just because I love Roy and Dale so much. <3

Currently watched\watching:

"Avengers: Endgame" *cries forever* (marvel fans know what I mean)
"Laramie" *hearts forever* (guys. this is a must watch show. believe me.)
"Monk"
"Father Knows Best"
"The Waltons" 
"Mr. Deeds Goes To Town"

Now. On with the photo dump. Enjoy!!

Sunday outfit. 



Baking. <3




Lottie <3 *hugs her real tight*





Drew Jess. (a character from Laramie)


Made pretzels for watching "Endgame"



Some reason this month I took a lot of outfit pictures. *shrugs* 
Maybe it's just 'cause winter calls for cute clothes??

Kate Marie was born into this world!! *kisses her forever*

Heading to go see Kate. <3



Christmas bazaar shopping...


Cuteness came to visit us. <3



Drew Loki 

Snuggles with Kate <3



Made a really good shake. I honestly can't remember what I put in it, but I 
know it was good. *laughs*

It's been frosty here for the last few days... I'm loving it. <3




*laughs* Isn't she adorable?








Yup. Still trudging along. *laughs*


Drew Lucy!


Watching my favorite show <3

LaKaysha's pie. It was gooooood!


Going to town with Mother, Felicity, and Kate. 

 I got to stay in the van while Felicity and my mom got groceries. *sunglasses* 
Having to watch this cutie was my pleasure.



Thanksgiving Day!! 

Mmmmmmmmmm. All the food!




Then after that, we decorated for Christmas! And I'm ready. *winks*


Went Black Friday shopping with the parents. *sunglasses* I know. They love me. <3



Our Christmas village <3






Had some fun writing on chalkboards!! 


And that's all for now!

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and may God bless you all!!

19 comments:

  1. Kate is so cute! I love babies �� sooooo ummm have u done a pretzel recipe post cuz those pretzels look delicious and I want to make them now?!?! ;) also ur drawings are so good lolol enjoyed this post xxx
    ♡Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also quick note.... just realized it says October in the header? Just figured I’d let u know 😂😊

      Delete
    2. I know isn't she though?! Me too! Yep. It's in my cookbook page. They're really good you should try them sometime! Awe, thanks!!

      Oh my! *face palm* Thanks for letting me know! *laughs* I fixed it now so all is good. xP

      Delete
  2. Fun, fun! I was thinking about Black Friday shopping, but I never got around to doing it. Plus, it sounded busy. How did that go? When did you head out? Find any deals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup!
      It was good. We actually only ended up going to Wilco, and it was busy and the line was LONG but it went pretty fast. We headed out around ten thirty maybe? I'm not quite sure. xP I think my dad found deals?? *laughs* He bought stuff anyways!

      Delete
  3. kaaattteeeee <3333333
    and I will admit Lottie is pretty cute too ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your Sunday outfit and your nature pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KATE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liberty! I tagged you here: https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-simple-writers-tag.html You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

      Delete
  6. Oh my word!! Kate is so CUTE!!!!
    Whats it feel like to be an AUNT?!?!?!?😄
    Looks like you had a wonderful month!! ❤❤
    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I could die!!!
      A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It's like a dream come true. <3
      It was I loved every minute of it!!

      Delete
  7. Great job with everything! You did so good with Lucile Ball!

    ReplyDelete