Sunday, November 3, 2019

80's Photo Shoot

Hello my lovely followers! I thought it would be fun to show you all how I dressed up for our little Fall party! *winks* We've had Fall parties for as long as I can remember. We just started getting together with family eating fun snacks and people dressed up if they felt like it. (instead of celebrating Halloween) It's always been fun for me and I'm excited to show you all how I dressed up!!

I went as 80's just 'cause it sounded like fun. *winks* And it was!! *laughs* It was fun trying to dress the era my mom was a part of, and having her give me clothing tips. I felt pretty cool\fun dressed up like a person from the 80's. *sunglasses* It's always fun to dress up as other time era's, don't ya think?

Well, enough idle chit chat. Let's have a look. (by the way, costume credit goes to my older sister LaKaysha. *winks* you should also visit her beauty blog here.)


 (I had to self time myself taking these pictures, so that explains why they aren't that good. xP But you'll get the just of what I looked like *winks*)









Well. That's that. *winks* Did you like? Have you ever dressed up as a different time era? Would you want to? Talk to me in the comments below!!! (i love comments BTW)


10 comments:

  1. love this! and crimped hair is literally the star of the eighties! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your too cute! Love the wavy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to chat and all is there any way you have an email so we can write???

    my email

    horselovej15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun outfit!! You did such a great job with it! Haha, and it's funny how even some '80s looks have come back in style today, like skinny/straighter jeans, and that kind of shoe style even. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and I have dressed up as a different time era before, too! One time we had a Victorian ladies' tea at our church, so I dressed up in the Victorian era style and my mom helped me make a fancy Victorian-styled hat to go with my dress, which was a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
    2. I know, right? I dressed up and almost felt like I was wearing what was in. *laughs*

      Yeah. Dressing up as different time eras is always fun. :)

      Delete