Monday, November 25, 2019

Top Ten Songs Of 2019


Hello my lovelies! I thought it would be fun to do a post of my top ten songs for the year 2019 before 2020 comes around. *winks* I have been listening to a lot of Josh Groban lately, so there will be a few of his songs. *laughs*
(also, sorry about my post being in your reading lists and then when you clicked on it, it wasn't there. I accidentally pressed publish when I wanted to preview it.  *laughs* )

Well. Enjoy!!

|| You Are Loved, Josh Groban




|| Bigger Than Us, Josh Groban ^^^^

|| 99 Years, Josh Groban ^^^^

|| Tell The WorldEric Hutchinson





|| Going Going Gone (acoustic), Maddie Poppe




|| In A Crowd Of ThousandsChristy Altomare & Derek Klena




|| Me And God, Josh Turner





|| Johnny Angel, Shelley Fabares 





|| Best Day Of My Life, Glee Cast





|| Goodbye Cruel World, James Darren




Well. There you have it! *grins* My top ten song of 2019. I hope you enjoyed this little post! *winks* 

Have you listened to any of them? Which is your favorite? Do you love Josh Groban music? I do!! *winks*

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these, but then again, I only listen to hymns, and whatever is played on the Christian radio around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I love "ME and God!" Don't think I've listened to any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's such a good song. <3 What? Really? Shucks! *laughs*

      Delete
  3. I am the reason you listen to such great music *sunglasses*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have heard any of those. I only listen to our towns Christian radio. They all look great though!
    ~SawyerMarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! I really love them! you should check them out!

      Delete