Friday, February 14, 2020

The Small Joys || T A G


Happy Valentines Day, lovelies! 

How's your Valentines Day going? Gonna do anything fun? I woke up to some candy at the table, and a grapefruit and bottle of orange juice in the fridge. *grins*

ANYWAYS!

I was really scrambling for something to post, and having a hard time coming up with anything. But as I was reading Brooklyne's post, I noticed she tagged me and I'm so glad she did. *grins* Also, this post was really fun to read, and I'm so excited to do it!! So now you all won't be left with nothing from me. *winks* 

Without much further ado, lets begin!


*************

R U L E S :
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you (Thank you so much Brooklyne!!!)
2. List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
3. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)
4. Have fun with it!



1. Having a clean dog to "play" with.
Yeah, it's not always fun to run around with your dog when she's dripping wet, or muddy. But when she's clean and fluffy, life is grand! *laughs* Where I live, we tend to get lots of rain, and having her in a kennel that's dirt, can be pretty nasty. The other day though, she was fluffy, the sun was shining, and the air was nippy. It was a great day. <3


2. Comments.
Yes. Brooklyne said the same thing. But what can I say? Whenever I see I have comments on my blog, they bring so much joy to me. To read what people say and what they think. They also are a great help into blogging. Without them you feel like there's on point in blogging. ;) So, thank you all for the comments you give me, they really make my day. *hearts*


3. Singing along with a really catchy song.
I sing along with almost ever song I listen to. What can I say? They're all catchy. Plus, if you guys haven't caught on, I love to sing. I sing along with my music, in the shower, while doing school, while drawing, while I walk around outside, while doing chores, and well... I sing a lot. xD Pretty much whenever I do anything, I'm singing. xP And I love it. <3



4. Making up stories in my head. 
I always love to lie in bed at night and dream up some wild story. It's so much fun to make up things and watch them come to life in your imagination. Sometimes I get so excited about the story I came up with, it's hard to go to sleep. xP I only wish I could put words to all the stories I've come up with because they would make a great book. *laughs*



5. Talking with my cousins. 
Me and Damara could talk for hours if you let us. Me and Kylie could talk for hours. Me and Danielle could talk for hours. xP So get the point. We could talk for hours and hours. *laughs* Last night, me and Damara were chatting on our emails, and we talked for over an hour. But it made me smile, *grins at Damara because she knows what I'm talking about* and I just love to talk with my cousins.


6. Drawing. 
Yes I've probably mentioned this before, but it brings me such joy! To watch a face appear beneath your finger tips and stare up at you with big eyes is amazing. It's like you made a human. *laughs* All you artist out there know what I'm talking about. *winks*



7. A Tomahawk from Arrowhead Coffee.
They are just a simple, blended coffee but they bring me joy. (just like Brooklyne's frozen hot chocolate drinks. *winks* ) The smooth, and delicious thickness of the coffee makes me smile and I love them. *winks*


8. Watching my favorite TV shows with my sibs. 
I love to just sit and watch my favorite TV shows with my siblings! There's nothing like a good TV show and a bowl of popcorn (okay, the popcorn never happens but whatever) to end your day. We always watch something in the evenings, and that's almost my favorite part of the day. *winks*



9. Receiving mail. 
Oh! Everyone loves to receive mail, right? When I was little I loved to go check the mailbox. It was like opening a surprise package. You never knew what was going to be there. *grins* I mean, I really love to get the mail if I know somethings coming for me. xP And the best times are when you open the mailbox not even expecting anything in the mail and you find someone wrote you a letter. Or sent you a card. It's just such a warm feeling you get inside. <3 



10. Cleaning my room.
Some people out there may think I'm crazy, but hey. I love to clean my room and make it look neat, and organized. It's just such a nice feeling when you look at your room and it's spotless with everything in its place. *grins* Some people, like my sister, say I have a little OCD. *shrugs* Just because I have to have my paper just so when I doing math doesn't mean I have OCD. Or that I like things straight. It just makes life so much better so that's why I do it. *winks*


11. Talking.
Yes. I love to talk. Ask anyone who knows me what I like to do and they'll probably say, talk. *laughs* I just love to talk and chatter on. Especially if I have a great story to tell! *winks* If I go somewhere for awhile and come back home, I'm going to be talking nonstop until I've said pretty much everything that happened. *laughs* But hey, it's who I am and I'm embracing it. *winks*



12. Food.
*laughs* Yes, food. But food brings such a joy to me. I love it! *grins* Some of my favorite meals are, tacos (Jasmin, you're crazy for not liking them xP ), pasty, bean and beef burritos, nachos, (yes I like a lot of Mexican), steak, roast dinner, ham dinner, chicken-pot-pie, creamy chicken casserole, biscuits and sausage gravy, and I could just go on and on but you'd be here awhile. xP 


13. Riding in the girl's car and listening to great music.
Oh, I love to listen to music and whenever I ride with the girls, I love it. <3 Just winding down old back roads, the windows down, the wind blowin' through my hair, with some really great music playing. *sighs* I can't wait for summer. *laughs* We usually do all those great things in the summer, so that's what made me think of summer. xP *imagines all the summery things and gets excited* 



14. Cleaning the family room. (aka, organizing)
*laughs* I know. I'm weird, but I really enjoy to clean the family room. To make it spotless, and organized. *laughs* I guess I just really have this thing for organizing. Especially with some music playing the background. *winks* I love to make everything look neat and in its place. Some reason today I'm just really onto the organizing thing. *laughs at myself*



15. When you read a book and really enjoy it. 
Awe, yes. The moment when you're reading a book and realize you really love it. *all the feels* Just last month, I was reading "Love Me Tender" and I really, really enjoyed it. It just brings such joy when you can read a book and really enjoy it. Some of you might know, but I'm a hard person to get to read books, and when you do get me to, I love it when I can actually say I really enjoyed that book. *laughs* Or when you get that feeling of, "I want to own that book!" 


I    T A G :

Damara: For all the joys she leaves me with eat chat we have, and all the times I need someone to talk to and she's always there with a listening ear. *hugs her*

Kylie: For willing to be a listening ear, and wanting to write letters with me. *grins*

Jasmin: For all the small joys she leaves me with each, long comment she gives me. *winks*

Natasha: For all the sweet comments she has left me and making me feel happy. <3

Daminika: For being a great sister. xP




Whew! That took awhile! *grins* Hope you enjoy this! until next time my, peeps! *winks*

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this tag, Liberty!
    Number 13... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Brooklyne! I really enjoyed doing ti!
      Yes.... <3

      Delete
  2. What a fun post. I also really enjoy the feeling of cleaning. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yes, it makes life so much better. *laughs*
      Thanks for commenting, girl! *grins*

      Delete
  3. Awww, thanks for tagging me! This looks like a fun one. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayyy thanks for the tag! This tag looks super fun and p.s. I stole some of ur joys xD
    Okay so: I don’t HATE tacos anymore, I just don’t think their to-die-for, especially crunchy shell ones 😂 I still don’t really like pasty tho hahaha
    Long comments are awesome 😎
    Thanks again for the tag!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! oh that's fine! *laughs* Well... my favorite are hard shell. But I suppose I can still love you. xD No to pasty?! what? that's my absolute favorite! *shakes head* Come on girl! ;P
      YES!!!!!
      again, you're welcome!! <3

      Delete
  5. This is such a fun little tag! Love your answers. <3 I like cleaning my room too actually. My siblings think I'm crazy, but something about having a clean room just makes me happy inside. :D
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! (and you're not crazy xD ) A clean room brings me so much joy!! *grins* I love it. <3

      Delete
  6. Love!
    I'm going to try vary hard to do this tag! It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete