Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Drawing Tutorial || Fred MacMurray


*excited waves* 

Are you all excited to see me drawing?! Sadly, it isn't very clear. It's super blurry. I had tried taking the videos straight from my phone onto the computer but it didn't work for me. So instead I emailed them to myself and it worked that way, only ending up with blurry videos. *face palm* 
Whatever. I mean, it's better than nothing, right? 
I figured out if you just leave it small, it's way less blurry. So maybe you all could try that?? 

So, I forgot to mention in the video, I traced lightly over the picture and then began my drawing... I hope you enjoy this video and don't cringe at how blurry it is. *sheepish grin*



And there you have it! I hoped you enjoyed and could maybe make out what I was doing. *laughs* 

16 comments:

  1. Uuuuummmmmm. That was AMAZING!
    And I still don't get how you are so good. *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *does a happy dance* Thank you!!!
      *laughs* I just practiced a lot I guess. ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Such a cool video! I love time lapse videos! (Lol, today I even took a time lapse of our cactus plant “drinking” up the water! And a time lapse of a polaroid picture developing!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, time lapse videos are the best!! (really, that's awesome!!)

      Delete
  3. WOAH!! You are an ammmmaaazing artist!!! *high fives and cheers*
    LOVE IT!!!!

    farmandphotographylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* Thanks girl!!!! *high fives you back*
      I'm so glad!

      Delete
  4. GIRL, you're ganna get a lot of followers if you post these all the time! *winks* People enjoy this kind of thing! It was really fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *winks* I've gathered that people like these things. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete