Monday, December 9, 2019

Merry and Bright || T A G


Hello again! It's Christmas time so let's get into the Christmas spirit by starting with a Christmas tag!! Anyone else super excited for this? I know I am!

So, I guess I don't have much to say so let's just start! *winks*

Favorite movies to watch at Christmas time:

An Avonlea Christmas

It's A Wonderful Life

Holiday Inn

Winnie-the-Pooh and Christmas Too

Last Ounce Of Courage




Some Christmas songs that make it Christmas:

O Come All Ye Faithful

The Angles Cried by, Alan Jackson

Christmas For Every Boy and Girl by, Clint Black

Christmas Time's A Comin' by, Sammy Kershaw

There's more but I'll just stop there. *winks*


Some books that I love in the winter (aka give me all the feels) :

Seasons Of The Heart series by, Janette Oke

A Little House Treasury: Festive Holiday Stories by, Laura Ingalls Wilder  

And that's all I can think of. *laughs* I guess I don't read much. xP



Some Christmas goodies that make me smile:

Mocha Truffles

Candy Cane Cookies

Fudge

Cheese Fondue

Hot Chocolate

Hot Apple Cider

Candy Canes

(I guess we'll stop there xP )



Some Christmas-y words that make me happy:

Christmas lights

Christmas tree

Snow

Jesus

Family gatherings

Merry Christmas!

Ham dinner

Presents

Giving

Peace

Joy



Some things I look forward to every year:

Getting the Christmas tree

Decorating for Christmas

Christmas music

Christmas mugs

Family Christmas at my Grandpa's

Christmas day surrounded by my loved ones

Waking up early to open stockings in the living room, lighted by only the tree and fireplace <3

Christmas dinner

Sweaters

Hot coffee from coffee shops

Christmas-y coffee

Cozy times spent in front of the fireplace

(the list could go on and on but I'll spare you to have to read forever xP )




Favorite Christmas memories:


Waking up early Christmas morning and sitting in Chancy's room listening to "Johnathan Park" while waiting for the clock to change to 6:03 a.m. *grins* Yes exactly 6:03. Felicity didn't want to get up that early so we said we'd let her sleep three minutes longer xP We're the best siblings. *sunglasses*

Opening my "Liberty Doll" Yes, her name was the same as mine and I loved it! I opened her on Christmas Eve long ago in the big red house and she's still with me looking newer than ever. *smiles*

Sitting in my Grandpa's living room surrounded by cousins, aunts, and uncles listening to my Grandpa's wonderful voice read the Christmas story. <3 <3 <3 



Some memories to be made this year:

Kate's first Christmas!! <33

Watching all of my family members open their gifts from me and seeing their faces <3

Getting the tree (that already happened but it still counts)



Guidelines:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Tag as many people as your heart desires!



I   T A G :

Kylie
Lilly's Tidbit
Lily Cat
Leah 
Brooklyne
Alice


Well. That's that! I hope you enjoyed reading this!! Until next time!


17 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, but... I have a hard time doing tags. I'll try but who knows if I'll get around to it! I've been tagged so many times recently! I'm glad people think of me me but, you know how it is? I'll try to do at least one tag soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ok. That's totally understandable! It's fine!! *winks*

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out some of the songs you put.

    Wasn't this a fun tag? *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! *winks*

      It was!! I'm glad Daminika started it again!

      Delete
  3. Oh, thanks for tagging me! I love how you'd let Felicity sleep three more minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! *laughs* Yeah, we're the best. xP

      Delete
    2. I hope you'll understand, but I think I'm gonna skip this tag.

      Delete
    3. Oh, it's totally fine! I do that too. Sometimes there is just too many tags going on and you can't seem to get them all done. *winks*

      Delete
  4. Hey Liberty! Great answers 😀.
    By the way, I tagged you in one of my tags.
    ~Bailey | bluesagemountains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Oh, ok! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for tagging me! I can’t wait to do it! And sorry I haven’t commented in a while, my phone is acting up...
    I hope you are having a good December! Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Oh, it's fine I understand! My cousin can't comment either because her account is acting up. *laughs* So it's totally fine! xD
      Yup I am! Thanks for asking! Merry Christmas to you too!! <3

      Delete
  6. Hey Liberty! Thanks so much for tagging me. I am feeling a little busy over the holidays, so I think i am going to pass on this tag...but thank you so much for including me! Happy Holidays!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. oh I totally understand I've been so busy I haven't seemed to find time to blog myself. *laughs*
      Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for understanding! Merry Christmas to you too!!!
    :):)-Leah

    ReplyDelete