Thursday, October 28, 2021

I'm Baaaaack!!! || Upcoming posts

 
I'm hoooooome!!!


Eeek! I'm home, and man does it feel good! *laughs* 


I had a ton of fun in SD and it was way harder to say goodbye than I was thinking. Brynna and her sisters, Molly and Maybel, were so much fun to be with and I had quite a few giggle fits. xD 

We talked, climbed rocks (though I stayed on solid ground that was nice and close to the earth xD), laughed over everything and anything, hugged, got piggyback rides through Walmart (and anywhere else that I decided to jump onto someone's back) xD, pictures, moments, ate candy, snuggled teddy bears, hugs and more hugs.
Had a picnic that was sooooo fun and the food was soooooo good. (even though I freaked Brynna out when I said I hated potato salad with onions in it. *laughs* She put onions but it was still good. xD)
Went to the "haunted" woods, and chased geese. xD 

Soooooo much more happened but I'll save that for later posts. *winks* With a ton of pictures. *winks again*
It's good to be home and I can't wait to share with you all, everything I did on my first vacation that was just that, a vacation. Not a wedding trip, or a funeral, just.... a vacation. (it felt good) 



Hope you're having a great day! Smile; God's got this. <3 



8 comments:

  1. Awwww, glad y'all had such a good time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! *winks* I'm looking forward to posting about it! ;D

      Delete
  2. Oh funnnn! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was literally one of THE best weeks in the entire year of 2021 and I'm not lying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete