Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Songs From My Childhood || A Trip Down Memory Lane



hello lovelies!! 


I was scrolling my sisters blog and seen a post she did, and it looked like so much fun that I decided to do a similar post. *winks* 

There are so many songs from my childhood that I forgot about, but when I hear them I'm shot back to being a kid and it makes me so nostalgic. *all the cozy feels*  

So let's just dive right in...


|| Get Off My Back by Bryan Adams 




|| My Walking Shoes by Maranatha! Kids' Praise!




|| Little Bear Movie Theme



|| I Can See Clearly Now by Daniel O'Donnell




|| L.A. International Airport by Susan Raye



|| River Road by Crystal Gale 




|| Sing A Little Song About Anything by Roy Rogers




|| Battle Of New Orleans by Johnny Horton




|| Mockingbird Hill by the Lennon Sisters 




|| Don't Go Near The Indians by Rex Allen




|| Upside Down by Jack Johnson




|| The Adventures of The Wilderness Family {song}



There are so many more I could come up with but you would all be here for waaaaaaay too long. All these songs make me sooooo cozy and sad feeling its crazy. *shakes head* 

Do you know any of these songs? Did I help remind you of your childhood??


I hope you enjoyed listening. Have a wonderful day and God bless!! 



6 comments:

  1. I love songs with memories attached to them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I remember all of these!
    Pretty sure you can thank me for hearing "River Road" and "Mockingbird Hill" *laughs*
    I was obsessed with those songs at one point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Yes I can. I remember you listening to them in the living room alllll the time on the laptop. Good times, good times. <3

      Delete
  3. I remember a lot of these too!
    Some of the younger kids didn't though. Hmm... Am I getting old! *laughs* Kidding.

    ReplyDelete