Monday, November 2, 2020

Photo Dump || October


hello lovelies! 


I can't believe it! October is already gone! *mind literally blown* 

This year is coming closer and closer to an end and I still can’t believe it! This year has been a crazy year. Feels like I waited forever for it to end but then again, it’s like the year just flew by. Any of you feel the same as me? 

The month started out great. Me and Daminika went to town. Got to visit the little bookstore and have all the feels, and just relax and be cozy. 

Had one last bonfire before the cold set in. Family came over to join us and it was a wonderful night.

My license came in the mail! *does a happy dance around the room* It is now official. I have my license and can drive by MYSELF. It feels pretty amazing I must say. I haven't gone anywhere exciting yet but I did manage to go to a coffee drive-thru and that felt pretty amazing. 

Did a LOT of painting. No drawing sadly because I can't really think of who to draw. *laughs* But I did a lot of painting and selling of my paintings. It's all pretty exciting and I can't wait to paint some more and sell them. 

Went to a spa day at "The Aunts". I didn't get done because it technically wasn't my party. It was for Daminika's birthday so it was just for her and her friends. I was just their hired help but it was actually a lot of fun even if I just did people's hands and stuff the whole time. There was good snacks, I got to do a face mask and I got paid so that was cool. *laughs* 

Did quite a bit of baking this month. I got a baking journal thing for school so that explains all the delicious bakery always appearing in the fridge. *laughs*

My mom and dad were gone for quite a bit of this month so it was just us siblings home. It was pretty fun though towards the end we were all getting a little overwhelmed and were ready for them to head home. *winks*

Damara spent the night and it was really good to see her. She had gone off on a vacation and left me alone for too long. xD But she's back now so all's good. *winks*

Went to the beach!! Me, Daminika, and LaKaysha all piled into their car on Friday and took off down the road, bound for the coast. We didn't come home until yesterday and let me tell you. That was actually a pretty good trip. I really needed a vacation and it was like I took a mini one and it felt good. We even got to go to a sit down and guys. I hadn't gone to a sit down since March. It felt AMAZING. There are a ton of pictures from our beach trip so you've been warned. *winks* 



Currently watching\watched:

"Numb3rs" 
"Psych"
"Full House"
"Adam-12"
"Psych Two: Lassie Come Home"
"Ice Princess"
"Monk"
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
"The Big Valley"
"Rawhide"
"Andy Griffith" 


Currently reading\read: 

"Ride The River" by Louis L'Amour
"The Shadow Riders" by Louis L'Amour (loooooooooooove it!!!!)
"Ronald Reagan: An American Life" by, Ronald Reagan 








I absolutely love this book! <3


Honey biscuits and a  sibling movie night <3









This was sooooooo good!







(Not my food... I'm allergic to strawberries. It was just pretty)


(pardon my weird face) This face mask was amazing. It had real gold in 
it and it was colored rose gold. I loved it!!







Sharing smoothies with this girl looks like this. *all the hearts* 







Drove to Arrowhead by myself and it was amazing! 
(man, I should do that again)






Freezing cold mornings mean ice on the windshield 


These donuts were SOOOOOOO good!!! (I made them up)






Ready to head off to the coast!


It was nice to see Tyrel since I hadn't seen him in five years... 
He's sure a funny fellow. xD










Playing "Canes" was a ton of fun. Me and LaKaysha lost but hey, it was fun. 







"The Big Valley" was playing on TV

Homeward bound!

Made these stickers after reading Jasmin's post. xD




Hope you enjoyed reading this and didn't get overwhelmed with all the pictures. *winks* Have a wonderful night and God bless. 

18 comments:

  1. Funnnnn! I knowww 2020 is like gone and I’m dead sure yesterday was like January or something🤣😭 I love your artwork, and the trip to the coast looked soo fun! I love all your different hairstyles and outfits! It inspires me so! 😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it’s crazy! Awe, thanks <3 The trip was a lot of fun!! xD Really? Well thank you! ;)

      Delete
  2. You know how to make food look yummy!! *Laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this!!!! We watched a lot of Andy Griffith this month... I think my dad looks forward to it just as much as we do! Haha.
    All your paintings are so pretty!!! i love all the fall colors and the christmas ones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweeee I’m so glad!!! Really? That’s so cool! *laughs*
      Awe thank you! I’m glad you like them!!

      Delete
  4. Looks like fun! All that food made me so hungry! I am actually fasting lunch today so I am now STARVING!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I feel like all I ever say is "I miss you." But that's how I feel every time I read these posts.
    I'll try to say more this time!
    The food looks yummy! And you always looks so picture perfect! I don't know how you do it!!
    Your paintings are so good!
    I want to stay at the beach sometime! It looks like so much fun!! Lucky girl!
    Kate is SOOOO CUTE! I want to hug her all up!
    and that ice on the window looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe girly I know how you feel. <3
      The food was yummy! Aweee, thank you! I don’t think I do but thanks just the same! *winks*
      Thank you!!
      It is a lot of fun! It would be cool if you got to stay at the beach *hearts*
      I KNOW RIGHT?!
      It is! It was so amazing and beautiful! *heart eyes*

      Delete
  6. Kate just keeps getting more and more adorable, I swear <33 And Tucker has grown so much - he looks almost as big as Lottie now! Your beach trip sounds so fun; it must have been really nice to have a mini vacation of sorts. And the pictures you took there were really neat. Of course, all your pictures were great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! It’s like she gets more adorable with each day I see her <33 Yeah he has! It’s crazy how fast they grow!
      The beach was fun and it felt really good! I’m glad you enjoyed this post :)

      Delete
  7. Yay! I was wondering where this post was😉 On vacay I see! All the beach pictures are so beautiful!!! And all the food... and the paintings... and that Kate😍!! Aww you poor girl! Allergic to strawberries!?! 😭
    Loved this post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah it wasn’t around since I was on vacation *winks* Awe thanks! They did turn out pretty.
      Yeah I am! It isn’t as sad to me because I really don’t know what they taste like so I don’t know what I’m missing *laughs*
      I’m so glad!!!

      Delete
  8. Adam-12, Andy Griffith and Ice princess! all so good! awesome post loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That there are some cute stickers you have ;)) <3
    x, Jasmin@thewriterofletters.com

    ReplyDelete