Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Starting Small Is Better Than Not Starting At All || Random Ramblings

hello lovelies!


I never thought I would actually sell my work. It wouldn't be good enough, I always told myself. 

Well, I'm making my dream come true. I have sold seven paintings of mine and am trying to sell more. I'm starting small, but I don't mind. Like I titled this post, "starting small is better than not starting at all".
I'm still amazed every time I sell one of my pieces. 

I've done one custom order and it turned out pretty good and the receiver was happy with them. *does a happy dance around the room* 

With each sell a smile spreads across my face. I can't believe people are willing to pay money to hang my artwork on their wall... I just hope to continue and maybe get a little bigger. 

I've always thought about selling my drawings because I never thought my paintings were worth much. But hey, people are buying them and I've been improving on my skill the more I do it. It's fun to try and get things to look realistic to a point. (paintings, at least mine, don't always look 100% realistic) 

I've actually sold one of my drawings too. A friend of Chancy's asked if he knew of anyone who could draw him and his Down syndrome brother. I said I was willing to try and I did it. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I finally knew if I could do custom drawings or not. I felt so excited to give it to the receiver and my joys were extended when he said, "it looks amazing" *squeals* It just makes me so happy when another person is happy with my handiwork. 





I am hoping to maybe start an Instagram or something of the sort and try sell my paintings and maybe even drawings on it. I never thought this dream of mine was a reality but it seems to be slowly coming true. 


I know this post was a little random and mostly me just rambling but hey, I hope you enjoyed it anyways. *winks*


Have a beautiful blessed day. God bless! 

15 comments:

  1. Wow that so awesome Liberty!! Those paintings are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasps* LIBERTY😱😱😱 how ever do you paint like that!??? That mountain scene is a. m. a. z. i. n. g. Like dude 😲 do you have any tips for a novice like me? Is this acrylic you’re using? Oh and I was really hoping to see the custom drawing of that brother and his brother? Do you have a picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I have to admit your comment made me smile. *winks*
      Umm, in answer to how I paint like I do, I just do. *laughs* I started painting when I was little and maybe about two years ago I found Bob Ross on Amazon Prime and watched it. I painted right along side him.
      Awe, thank you! I was quite happy with how that mountain turned out. *laughs* It was part of the custom order.
      Ummm, tips? *thinks* I have a few but this comment would probably be long. I'll do a post about how I paint and give tips. That work?
      I did post the custom drawing on my last photo dump. So if you go through there you should see it. It's the one with the guy in a FOX hat and his brother is sitting beside him. You shouldn't miss it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah! Definitely. Ook i went back and looked at it, great job!! All I can say is HOW DO YOU DRAW PEOPLE LIKE THAT! I can’t even 😧 animals are just easier for me. Not that they even turn out decent tho😂

      Delete
    3. Lol, I don’t know! I just practiced a lot. xD I didn’t pop out knowing how to draw it took a few years of practice *winks*

      Delete
  3. Ahhh i lovvvve your paintings !!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so so so talented!! And best wishes on this entrepreneur adventure! Keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Way to go, Girl! ~Kylie Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! You have to start a shop or something to sell your artwork, Liberty! I would love to buy something if you do. Your paintings and drawings are the just best! (Especially your Avenger drawings. I LOVE those!) *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m hoping to! Really?! That’s so encouraging to know you’d want to buy some! You’re just the sweetest! Thank you! *hearts*

      Delete