Tuesday, September 6, 2022

My Life Lately || In Photos


hello lovelies! 



Yes, my posting has been very... few and far between I guess you could say, haha. But life has been busy! I've been doing a lot and therefore my time is rarely spent on the computer now. *hides face* Sorry if you've missed me! 

I figured I'd just pop in to say hello and share some tidbits from my life lately and some pictures. *winks* 

I'm now graduated and eighteen!! My birthday was a wonderful day. Me and my love went out for lunch and then ended the day having a graduation party for me and Damara along with celebrating our birthdays. The day ended with Great Uncle O'Neil singing his songs and then some more singing by Uncle Tim. <3 

It's been three months since me and Byron have started dating and they have been the best three months of my entire life. <3 I can't believe he's real sometimes. Or how blessed I am. But oh, I am ever so thankful to our Father in Heaven. <3 

I've been busy dating and living my life. *laughs* And now here's a few pictures from my life...








Two months of dating, anniversary date night <3






Fulfilled my dream of going on a Ferris wheel with my boyfriend! 









Had to go to the dentist but my Love brought me so it was okay. <3



Wearing my Love's flannel... *all the feels*

Ran and seen him at Walmart for a quick hug. <3

My eighteenth birthday date!

The best gift I've ever received from someone before <3


Me and my besties. <3














I hope you're all doing well. Love you guys!! Keep smiling and remember that Jesus loves you! I hope you have a good day and God bless you! <3



 






4 comments:

  1. Aw, loved reading this post! God is good and I can see Him working everywhere! I'm so happy for you and Byron. You have some cute pictures of you guys together on here. *winks* My heart warmed when I seen the picture of you and Byron and me. You're my bestie too, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you did! Yes! Awwww, thanks Pard. Awww always and forever <3

      Delete
  2. Awww girl, you and Byron are adorable together!! And that Ferris wheel looks both terrifying and super fun. XDD I would love to go on a Ferris wheel with my future boyfriend if I wasn't so petrified of falling out. *laughs* Also, happy late birthday AND congratulations on your graduation!!! So exciting! *confetti* You're a beautiful person, Liberty; don't stop shining your light for the Lord!! Thanks for posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you honey! Haha it was! I squealed and got scared the first time we went up haha. But the second time wasn't so bad (we ended up going on it three times lol) Awww thank you girl!! Awwwww.... you're so sweet. Thank you! I will try and post every now and again. *winks* <3

      Delete