Friday, September 23, 2022

it was easy... i said yes


"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord."
Colossians 3:18
KJV

"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." 
Colossians 3:19
KJV












I love you Byron. And that will never fade. I can see so clearly how God has been with us and in our relationship. I can't stop praising His name! Oh how wonderful He is! 
Thank you for loving me the way you do my Love, and for always pointing back to Christ. I pray I can be the wife you need me to be and I know, if Christ is our Head, we can get through anything. <3




The future Mrs. here I come! 




18 comments:

  1. Ahhh! No way! That's so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congratulations!!! What an exciting new chapter in your life! Wishing you all the best. <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHH LIBERTY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! *squeals* I'm so so so happy for you! May God bless you in this new season of your life, sweet friend. *hugs* <333 (Also, your engagement ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HONEEEYY!!!! *squeals with you* Thank you!! *hugs* <33 (Ah I know, right?!)

      Delete
  4. YAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Have you guys set a date yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not set in stone; we're still looking for a place to hold it

      Delete
  5. That is just sooo beautiful Liberty! Congratulations to you two <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing! Congratulations girl! May God bless your marriage! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!! I'm so happy for you and Byron!! May God bless your marriage and all the years ahead. He will lead and guide you in all things. With Christ at the center of your marriage you can go through any fire. May Christ strengthen your faith every day, drawing you closer to Him and to each other. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this. soo exciting! please post about the wedding and stuff!

    ReplyDelete