Thursday, December 22, 2022

From A Miss to A Mrs.

 

and I said... "I do"  



And just like that, I am no longer a Miss but a Mrs... and I wouldn't trade it for the world. God has blessed me beyond measure and my life with Byron. We are so thankful to our Father for bringing us together and our love for each other grows every day. All praise be to God for the wonderful gift He has given us. <3 

(A few sneak peak pictures, I’ll do a post of more later hopefully) 













Me and my Love with his Mum

Me and my Love with Grandma <3 




And with a kiss, I became a Mrs. <3 
(the best decision of my life)





There were a few professional pictures, and a few off my phone so in some not everyone is looking, haha. 



I hope you enjoyed looking at a few peaks into our big day! (maybe later I'll do a post of professional pics??) We are so blessed, and God has been oh so good to us. Keep smiling and remember to always look to Jesus; He loves you. <3 






12 comments:

  1. The wedding was beautiful! I love how all the pictures turned out and how well the colors complimented each other! I loved standing beside you as you took your vows and became one with Byron. I love you guys. <3 God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, and it was the best day of my life! Me too, Jasmin did such a good job! Awww, I was so blessed to have you by my side. We love you too! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's so amazing! I love the photos. Huge congratulations--I hope to see more posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, girlie!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! You are the most BEAUTIFUL bride, and those pictures are so sweet!!! *heart eyes* I truly hope you have a blessed marriage with Byron. Y'all are the cutest couple! Makes me excited to become a wife someday! XD So glad your wedding went well, and congratulations again!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, honey!!! I can hardly believe it myself haha. Aww, thank you! We have already been so so blessed. God is good. <3 Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you!! <33

      Delete
  4. You look so so lovely! Your dress and all the bridesmaid's dresses are beautiful! The whole wedding looks wonderful! What an exciting new chapter!!!
    May the Lord bless you both, and fill you with the light, the love, and the peace that can only come from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH LIBERTY!!! *squeals* Congratulations, luv!! The wedding looks amazing and you make such a beautiful bride!!! (Your dress is absolutely stunning!) Praying for a blessed marriage, and that you and Byron will grow even more deeply in Christ's love for each other. <333 (Hope to see more pictures soon, if possible!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU honey!!! (ah, I loved it) Aw many thanks my dear. <333

      Delete
  6. So happy for you!! I can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete