Monday, January 23, 2023

More Wedding Pictures

*drumroll* 


Prepare yourself... a million pictures are coming your way! 


First looks...












Posed pictures...









Grew up with this guy like he was my brother. <3


Grew up with these cuties too <3








Personal attendants!







"my babies"




Look at all my beautiful bridesmaids!






Now just a bunch of snapshots...





Me looking at myself in Grandma's mirror <3






















LaKaysha was my makeup artist. *winks*



Right before going down the isle!





Listening to LaKaysha and Uncle Tim singing (it was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.)


We're Mr. and Mrs.!


Saying goodbye to the parents. <3







Have a good day and God bless!





9 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Love the pictures <3 (I still can't get over how gorgeous your dress is! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful!!!!!! <3 congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful and you're an absolutely stunning bride <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beautiful wedding! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. That feels like ages ago already! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad I was able to stand beside you and witness you and Byron take your vows. So many beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete