Monday, February 5, 2018

Lottie

Hi everybody! I got Lottie yesterday. We went to church and I was hoping they would bring her to me but thought they wouldn't, but then Sandy came in and said "You need to come outside" and I knew right then that I was getting my puppy! I went out and there she was, the cutest little thing ever!!! She is a yellow lab and she loves to please you, she's just so cute! Her name is Lottie Joy.
 I got the pictures I promised you guys so hope you enjoy!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She's SO cute!!!! 





*dies*


 I really like how this one turned out! You can see her name on 
her name tag if you look closely 







So that's all folks! Isn't she adorable?!!   

17 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! She is the cutest thing ever! You got some really nice pictures! Did you use Mother's camera? I wish I could meet the little thing. You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work <3 love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I used her camera. I wish you could too!
      Thank you. Love you too! <33333333

      Delete
  2. She's a sweetheart, all right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, it is great!!! Also you puppy is the cutest thing. :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWW! What a cute puppy! I LOVE puppies!
    I just found your blog, You got a new follower! :D
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!! I want a dog so bad!!! ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete