Wednesday, June 24, 2020

50 Followers!! || ten favorite blogs I follow


Eeeeeeeeek! 

Can you believe it?! I actually reached 50 followers!!! I'm so excited!
Everyone. Thank you for following along as I ramble random things, talk about my life, and talk about me. I enjoy each and every comment you all give me. You are the ones who make blogging possible. Just a huge thank you to all of you!! I just can't believe I actually have that many followers! *laughs*

So, in celebration for reaching 50 followers, I decided to share with you all, ten of my favorite blogs that I follow. That way you all can discover new blogs if you haven't already!

Note: these aren't in any order or anything. And if your blog isn't on this list, please don't be offended. I just can't put every blog I follow and enjoy on here. It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long of a list!  

Now, let's begin!


|| Showers Of Blessings

Brooklyne... I just love to read what you have to say. See your horse, your writings, and learn more about you. I'm always thrilled to see that you've posted and can't wait to go read it. You are an awesome blogger!! You were one of the first to discover my blog, and I was thrilled to discover you. You're blog has always been one of my favorites. <3



||The Writer Of Letters

Jasmin... I love how much you know about blogging in the little time that you've had your blog. You definitely show talent in how you write your posts. I just love the way your blog is set up and think you'll have many followers before long. Keep up the good work!! <3



|| Five Shekels 

Brooklyn... When I first discovered your blog I knew I was going to love it. The way you write, and share yourself is wonderful. I just love to see that you've posted something and am always pleased with your posts. You are an awesome blogger. <3



|| Ink-stained Dreams

Kylie... Of course you'd be here on this list cuz. *winks* Your blog is always so much fun to read! I love all the stories you put up and I can't wait to read the next post you'll be putting up. *winks 'cause you know what I'm talking about* Your blog is amazing. <3



|| Once Upon A Time

Damara... And yes you're here too, cuz! *winks* I love seeing every post you post and reading all your thoughts, writings, and more. You are an awesome blogger and I would love everyone to discover your blog! <3
(so make sure you check her out people!! xP) 


|| Little Rancher 

Lexah... I just love your blog. <3 It's always so warm, and inviting. I love to read your posts about your ranch life and imagine what it must be like. I can just picture you'd be a great person to hang out with! *laughs* All your posts are just amazing. Your blog is awesome! <3



|| Paige's Pages 

Paige... I haven't been following you all that long, but I love to read your blog! Every time I see that you've posted I get excited. Your hair is beautiful! *laughs* I really like reading you blog. <3



|| Country Girl Confessions

Lily... I started following you a while back and really enjoyed your posts. Though, you have seemed to have disappeared... *laughs* Nah! I'm joking! I know people who don't blog that often too, so it's fine!! *laughs* I think your blog is so much fun and I enjoy it so much! <3



|| My Golden Journey 

Alice... I always love to see pictures of you dog(s)!! Raising dogs can be such a tough thing and you truly sound like you enjoy it. And that's awesome!! Your blog is awesome, girl! <3



|| Beth In Boots

Beth... Your blog was one of the first blogs that I discovered, and you were one of the first people to discover mine. <3 I always enjoy reading your posts, and I can't wait for you to come back from your break!! *winks* Keep up the good work! <3



There you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed this, and may God be with you all!! <3 <3

28 comments:

  1. Yay for 50 followers!!! *throws a bucket of confetti on top of your head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats!!! What an exciting milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that’s so sweet! This was a fun idea! And it was even more special that you wrote what you like abt everyone’s blogs. And congratulations on you 50 followers! I don’t have that many yet🙄 I think posting more often would help tho;) idk do you have any advice on being a popular blogger? Hehehe...
    I know it wondering abt lily... I absolutely love her blog so much and she’s probably the blogger I’ve met that is the most like me. It’s so sad that she isn’t posting anymore😭😭 do you think she’ll come back?? She doesn’t even comment on anyone’s blog anymore either I don’t think so maybe that’s a sign😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s sweet of you to worry about Lilly. As far as I know, she has been taking a blogging break for awhile. <3

      Delete
    2. Awe, I'm so glad you enjoyed this post, Lexah! Thank you!! *laughs* advice huh? *thinks* Nope! ;P I just write whatever comes to mind and do that. So maybe that's advice?? xD xD
      Yeah, I wondered where she went but just assumed she is taking a blogging break. Thanks, Brooklyne, for letting us know! <3

      Delete
    3. are you guys talking about lily testi cause she is my cousin and i know why she doesnt post ^_^ :P

      Delete
    4. No, we're talking about another Lily. xP

      Delete
    5. oh ok sorry for intruding :S

      Delete
  4. Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS on reaching 50 followers!!! We both know it’s not about the numbers, but it’s exciting to see our audiences growing just the same. Keep up the good work! I’m so glad to have you as a loyal reader of Showers of Blessing. And I’m so happy that you like the content that I post! Congrats again, on this accomplishment! *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! ;P Yes! It's so exciting to see how many people are reading, and following my blog. Will do! Awe, I'm glad to have you as a loyal reader too. Thanks again, Brooklyne!! *hugs back* <3

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on fifty followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! (I spelled that on my fist try LOL) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! (lol, it is pretty amazing when things like that happen) xD

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! That must be so exciting! I love and follow some of those blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Liberty! Just checking out your blog! Your blog seems like a lot of fun! I'm definitely following you!
    Be sure to check out mine!

    S.Kavinila, www.nilapoems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Awe, I'm so glad to hear that! I hope you enjoy my posts. <3

      Delete
  9. Congrats Liberty!! *throws confetti on you* How exciting! I love your blog and with every post your share it brightens my day one way or another. You are beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed to have found your blog! <3

    ~Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! *dances around in the confetti* Awe.... girl. <3 Every comment of yours brings me such joy. I'm so glad you found my blog and I found yours. Thank you. You're just the sweetest. <3

      Delete
  10. Thanks for putting my blog up there! I was scrolling and wandering if would be on it! Congratulations on 50 followers! You aren't far behind me. I remember when I first came across your blog. I don't even know how I found it but I just remember that almost everyone who followed you and commented was a family member. Now your blog is huge and is one of my favorites! I can't wait to see what's to come on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! <3
      Thank you!! Oh yes I remember. My blog was like only family members and you're right, now look at it. *grins* I am so happy to hear that my blog is one of your favorites, and thank you for being one of my most consistent readers. <3

      Delete
    2. BTW I tagged you on my blog. :D

      Delete